Can anyone tell me if it is possible to make emails from one particular sender go automatically to it’s own file ? I have tried to move them from the inbox manually and they don’t always go, and because of the volume this is so tiresome it’s hardly worth doing ! It’s easy enough to train mail to go to “Junk” but this seems not to work to a folder.
    12-14-2020 11:50 AM
    That’s a rule you should set up in the email service (Gmail, Outlook.com, etc) itself from a desktop browser. But note that, if the messages skip the Inbox, you won’t get a notification on your iPhone.
    12-15-2020 10:07 AM
    not getting a notification, how wonderful ! So I could just look at the file (if I wanted to) then.
    12-18-2020 05:43 PM
    not getting a notification, how wonderful ! So I could just look at the file (if I wanted to) then.
    Exactly. Like ECM said, you can create these rules. I have similar rules set up in Outlook for work, but I had to create the rules from Outlook on my laptop. Don’t think you can create them on mobile. And no, you won’t get a notification sound, but I do get the unread count on the specific folder when an email comes in.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    12-19-2020 09:16 AM