Made the switch! It’s pretty close to a perfect piece of hardware. Perfect size, screen is the entire front, feels great and luxurious. Haven’t paid attention much to iPhone only because I was used to how pixels and Samsung phones operated and was invested in it. Moving to iOS isn’t a small task. But the device is amazing. So impressed. Still learning iOS not as “simple” as I thought. But I’ll get to used it. (Google maps app? Apple maps app? / Google Gboard? iOS keyboard / chrome? Safari?....)
    10-31-2019 09:16 PM
    Made the switch! It’s pretty close to a perfect piece of hardware. Perfect size, screen is the entire front, feels great and luxurious. Haven’t paid attention much to iPhone only because I was used to how pixels and Samsung phones operated and was invested in it. Moving to iOS isn’t a small task. But the device is amazing. So impressed. Still learning iOS not as “simple” as I thought. But I’ll get to used it. (Google maps app? Apple maps app? / Google Gboard? iOS keyboard / chrome? Safari?....)
    I did the same thing I few years ago. My first ever smartphone was the S2. Then after two years with the S2 I got the S4. 18 months into my use of the S4 I got the dreaded charger port issue which I found out was a known issue with Samsung phones. Close people in my life were on iOS so I made the switch to the iPhone 5c which was ridiculously small. It took me a while to adjust but I fell in love with the simplicity of iOS. Apple care is out of this world. You can just call or message them on the Apple app whenever you have a problem. Not to mention the fact that everyone around the world gets the same update at the exact same time whereas with my Samsung phones I had to wait for my carrier to release an update for my specific phone. That is something I DONT miss.

When the iPhone 6+ was released there was a lot of noise about how big the phone was so I was nervous to get it. But when I went to my carrier store I was excited to see it was about the same size as my Samsung phones so I snapped it up and got it. In my opinion my 6+ is the best smartphone I have ever owned in my life.

I had to change carriers and because I already had a 6+ I decided to get an S6. Then a year later I got an S7e while still having my 6+. I was noticing I was using my Samsung phones less and less so when it was time to upgrade I when with an 8+. Since then I have had the xs max but recently went back down in size again to the regular iPhone 11 Pro and am loving the smaller size.

Enjoy your phone
    aximtreo likes this.
    10-31-2019 09:41 PM
    I do wish I had a wide angle camera and the photos look sharper on the 11 pro. But I will have to make do for now. But for a last year model phone this is a beauty of a phone.
    10-31-2019 09:54 PM
    Congratulations on getting the XS!
    tanson1011 likes this.
    11-01-2019 08:13 PM
    My biggest complaint after making the switch last year is not being able to set default apps for various scenarios.
    Golurk likes this.
    11-02-2019 10:43 PM

I had Iphones for like 8 yrs.
    Had my Wife on the Iphones.

Had a macbook Pro for 10 yrs.

Been with Samsung and google for like 5 yrs.

Asked my wife if she would like to go back to the Iphone.
    She said she has already learned the Android.
    Her Note 9 is packed with stuff. She don't want to make any changes.

I have a note 10+

I would also have to relearn the IOS operating system if I tried to change back to the Iphone.

And just bought a brand new Macbook Pro Friday.

Wish you good luck with the change.

It will be challenging.
    11-03-2019 10:23 AM
    I had Iphones for like 8 yrs.
    Had my Wife on the Iphones.

Had a macbook Pro for 10 yrs.

Been with Samsung and google for like 5 yrs.

Asked my wife if she would like to go back to the Iphone.
    She said she has already learned the Android.
    Her Note 9 is packed with stuff. She don't want to make any changes.

I have a note 10+

I would also have to relearn the IOS operating system if I tried to change back to the Iphone.

And just bought a brand new Macbook Pro Friday.

Wish you good luck with the change.

It will be challenging.
    It may not be so challenging. I know people who use both daily. I Use Windows at work, Mac OS/Linux/other OS’s at home. It really isn’t that bad, they are just different from the ground up.
    11-03-2019 06:25 PM
    It may not be so challenging. I know people who use both daily. I Use Windows at work, Mac OS/Linux/other OS’s at home. It really isn’t that bad, they are just different from the ground up.
    I'm Handicapped.

i'm 23 months into leukemia.

When they gave me Stem cell therapy.
    I lost a lot of my short term and long term memory.

But I'm having a Ball.
    11-03-2019 06:30 PM
    Congratulations, enjoy your new iPhone XS! iOS will give you more amazing experience.
    11-04-2019 05:22 AM