Switching to NOTE10???

arc3484

May 25, 2016
Visit site
I haven’t used an android device since (HTC EVO4g), and that experience is what drove me to an iPhone. However, I have always been intrigued by SAMSUNGS Note series. I’m always writing on my hand or looking for a piece of paper to sketch a drawing. Has anyone ditched their iPhone and tried the Note or plan on getting the Note 10 over the new iPhones this year?

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I've made the switch for my work device and it works great. When I worked for Verizon Wireless I had a few customers who made the switch and none had any complaints.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Not for me, I think I will just hang on to my XS for the time being. I haven’t seen anything on a new iPhone as of yet that would make me change my mind.

This is the first time as long as can remember I have felt like this coming to the annual Apple new product launch date.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
No, but my wayward son is upgrading his Samsung S8+ to the Note 10. And I'm sure I'll hear all about how it's way better than the iPhone.

Golurk

May 20, 2019
Visit site
Until it isn’t ;)

The way the iPhone 11 looks, that moment is going to have to wait for at least a couple of years XD

Trust me @Ledsetplin, these ‘my gadget is better than yours’ digs exist on both sides of the spectrum (unfortunately...I wish they didn’t exist at all)

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
The way the iPhone 11 looks, that moment is going to have to wait for at least a couple of years XD

Trust me @Ledsetplin, these ‘my gadget is better than yours’ digs exist on both sides of the spectrum (unfortunately...I wish they didn’t exist at all)

You won’t have to wait that long. We will find out in a few weeks in September what Apple has to offer at the product launch. Be patient with your digs at Apple.

Golurk

May 20, 2019
Visit site
You won’t have to wait that long. We will find out in a few weeks in September what Apple has to offer at the product launch. Be patient with your digs at Apple.

I am being patient. Nothing personal, but I don’t see anybody else responding to digs at Android...so there shouldn’t be a problem with my dig at Apple :)

At least Apple will be finally catching up with triple rear cameras and a bigger battery.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711