Switching to NOTE10???

Golurk

May 20, 2019
Visit site
Your confusing modern internals with a “stacked logic” board, which the note 10 copied two years later, from the iPhone X.

https://www.pcmag.com/news/357171/apples-iphone-x-packs-in-a-super-dense-logic-board

That’s why I ifixit called it a iPhone X style board, that’s where they first saw it being used in a phone, same with nvme storage.

Even the camera from the note 10 and s10 is basically the same camera tech from the s7.

Where have you been?

https://bgr.com/2018/03/06/iphone-x-vs-android-notch-copycats-good-lord-so-many/

Android oem basically copied the notch and the vertical camera, they couldn’t copy Face ID though.

The iPhone X design people hated is now being copied by Android phone makers
https://bgr.com/2018/02/01/iphone-x-review-android-copy-design-lol/

Sure android q is basically google catching up to the iPhone gestures and privacy settings, even though privacy settings on iOS 13 is still unmatched. Maybe next year .

and google is bringing dark mode, you know because apple is doing it. Remember when google got rid of dark mode so the pixel could look more like an iPhone, full circle.

Android Q’s new gestures were ripped off from the iPhone X.
https://bgr.com/2019/05/08/iphone-vs-android-q-gestures-copied-iphone-x/

It’s actually funny.
090e0553a7f440f346678d8abc6952c2.jpg

If you read BGR then I cannot take you seriously XD

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
If you read BGR then I cannot take you seriously XD

Yes you said the same thing about ifixit in an earlier post when referencing the stacked iPhone X like logic board.

Is that what you say when you can’t refute the points made. XD

Golurk

May 20, 2019
Visit site
Yes you said the same thing about ifixit in an earlier post when referencing the stacked iPhone X like logic board.

Is that what you say when you can’t refute the points made. XD

What I say is my humble and honest opinion. You may think what you like. You just keep repeating the same things over again and it’s mind-boggling.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
What I say is my humble and honest opinion. You may think what you like. You just keep repeating the same things over again and it’s mind-boggling.

Sure is, but I did post data to back what I claimed, which you were unable to refute. To me that’s completely mind-boggling.

Golurk

May 20, 2019
Visit site
Sure is, but I did post data to back what I claimed, which you were unable to refute. To me that’s completely mind-boggling.

Here we go again :rolleyes:

I can’t be bothered to argue with you on multiple threads...not worth my time as I have better things to do. If you really want to talk then do it on the other thread but seriously, you seem incapable of letting an argument go. If tiring out the person who disagrees is your secret strategy to end arguments to your satisfaction then well done, good strategy XD

End of discussion....goodbye and have a good day.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Here we go again :rolleyes:

I can’t be bothered to argue with you on multiple threads...not worth my time as I have better things to do. If you really want to talk then do it on the other thread but seriously, you seem incapable of letting an argument go. If tiring out the person who disagrees is your secret strategy to end arguments to your satisfaction then well done, good strategy XD

End of discussion....goodbye and have a good day.

You quoted my post, #29 .

I can see why you don’t want to continue the discussion here.
Everyone makes mistakes, it’s preferable to admit so instead of doubling down on your wild theories.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
My nephew got the Note 10+ and I took it for a test drive and it is awesome and fast and that pencil is so cool
80601af165d48a794e5a317b2280750b.jpg

But it’s not for me my X is configured for my daily uses and although I could play with the cool features of the 10+ I would never own one

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I do everything in an LTE iPad with Apple Pencil. Don't need or want the Note WhateverVersionItsUpToNow.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I played around with a Note 10 and the plus model at Best Buy on Monday and while they are a nice device, just not for me. I just prefer IOS and the X series of the iPhone, it’s all about personal choice and what works best for you.