I came back from the Galaxy Note 9

Auronda40

Sep 8, 2017
Visit site
I now have the purple iPhone 11 it’s the perfect size. I love it! Got the Apple Watch series 4 too. All going along with my Apple TV, 2015 iMac, and 9.7 inch 6th gen iPad. Firmly planted in the ecosystem and loving it. Anyone else grab an 11?

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
I now have the purple iPhone 11 it’s the perfect size. I love it! Got the Apple Watch series 4 too. All going along with my Apple TV, 2015 iMac, and 9.7 inch 6th gen iPad. Firmly planted in the ecosystem and loving it. Anyone else grab an 11?

Awesome! Love that purple color. Do you miss the OLED screen a still? I have an XS and tried the XR and while the LCD isn’t a bad screen, I really missed the OLED display and went back to my XS. I’d love that green 11 but afraid again to try the lcd for the long haul.

Auronda40

Sep 8, 2017
Visit site
Congrats on your new iPhone 11, how do you like it?

It’s the perfect size!!!! Also. The screen isn’t like the XR LCD which I found similar to iPhone 8 Plus. This screen looks better than the one on the XS Max. It’s really surprising. Really clear. I love it!!!

Last edited:

Auronda40

Sep 8, 2017
Visit site
Awesome! Love that purple color. Do you miss the OLED screen a still? I have an XS and tried the XR and while the LCD isn’t a bad screen, I really missed the OLED display and went back to my XS. I’d love that green 11 but afraid again to try the lcd for the long haul.

This screen looks no different than the Oled on the XS Max it’s amazing. I found the screen on the XR to be a bit hazy like the iPhone 8 Plus so I was pleasantly surprised by the screen on the 11 looking so crispy!!! It’s nothing like an LCD screen at all you gotta try this!!

Last edited:

tekjunkie28

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I came from a note 8. Tried the pro Max and loved it but wanted to try the galaxy 10+. I had that for less then a day. What a downgrade from the note 8 to 10+. I went back and got another pro max. It’s wonderful.

Auronda40

Sep 8, 2017
Visit site
I came from a note 8. Tried the pro Max and loved it but wanted to try the galaxy 10+. I had that for less then a day. What a downgrade from the note 8 to 10+. I went back and got another pro max. It’s wonderful.

Hated the buttons all to one side on the Note 10+. Hated the fingerprint sensor. Was better on the back of the phone. Device was too tall for viewing. I don’t know. But I do know it won’t get much better than the Note 10+ with Samsung and if I wasn’t swayed with that device I never will be. I’m here to stay. I most likely won’t even bother trying out android devices anymore. I’m clearly not gonna leave apple for good. Can’t do it. Tired of losing money, tired of obsessive indecision consuming my every thought. It’s nuts. I’m out. I’m done. I’ve had it lol. I’m Permanently settled

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
It’s the perfect size!!!! Also. The screen isn’t like the XR LCD which I found similar to iPhone 8 Plus. This screen looks better than the one on the XS Max. It’s really surprising. Really clear. I love it!!!

It looks as though your really enjoying your upgrade.

The 11 looks like a great device, will have to go check out the the lcd at the Apple store after your glowing recommandation.

If you want the display to pop a bit more you can increase display saturation in the settings, it worked great with my iPhone 7 Plus.

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
It looks as though your really enjoying your upgrade.

The 11 looks like a great device, will have to go check out the the lcd at the Apple store after your glowing recommandation.

If you want the display to pop a bit more you can increase display saturation in the settings, it worked great with my iPhone 7 Plus.

The screen is the same exact one used on the XR.

6e72bb53eb086823e13952eda99b30df.jpg

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
The screen is the same exact one used on the XR.

6e72bb53eb086823e13952eda99b30df.jpg

No idea.
Never owned an xr or the 11.

Bear in mind even though the displays on the iPhone 7 Plus and 8 plus had the same 5.5 inch lcd display with the same pixel density and resolution, the displays were indeed different with the 8 plus having deeper more saturated colors. Same with the 6s plus.

So once again, I have no idea if Apple is using the exact same lcd panel on the 11 as it did with the xr or a slightly tweaked version.

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
No idea.
Never owned an xr or the 11.

Bear in mind even though the displays on the iPhone 7 Plus and 8 plus had the same 5.5 inch lcd display with the same pixel density and resolution, the displays were indeed different with the 8 plus having deeper more saturated colors. Same with the 6s plus.

So once again, I have no idea if Apple is using the exact same lcd panel on the 11 as it did with the xr or a slightly tweaked version.

Yeah I am pretty sure it’s the same exact panel but who knows.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro