So how am I like the Xs coming from the iPhone 8 and 8plus?

Lambertoid

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
So to start off I used to be a hardcore android fan! All the way up until the Note7 issues. It was at that point I decided to jump ship and go to an iPhone 6s+, I than jumped to a 7+ than an 8+. However I felt like I wanted to try Android again and did for 2 months and hated it.
I than picked up an 8 about 8 months back and never felt the want to upgrade.

So what made me upgrade to the Xs? I didn’t feel like my 8 was slow by any means I felt the size was good and I was happy. Well my carrier sprint had called and said I could upgrade I questioned them and said I’d think about it knowing I wasn’t in upgrade time frame. Well I called back and said sure why not that is when they said they made a mistake. I was frustrated with the company’s service already and the care support was not the best. So I work at xfinity and they had an offer of 100$ for employees that switch over than I noticed the XS had 250$ offer also so here i am.

The phone is amazing I will be happy with it for a good 2 years or more. But the Service is out of this world I never new I was missing this amount of coverage.

To answer the question yes it’s well worth the upgrade from an 8 or 8plus if you can swing it. I hate to have a case one it because the phone feels amazing in the hand. the screen the speakers the phone is the total package.

Sorry for the essay but the experience has been amazing.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
So to start off I used to be a hardcore android fan! All the way up until the Note7 issues. It was at that point I decided to jump ship and go to an iPhone 6s+, I than jumped to a 7+ than an 8+. However I felt like I wanted to try Android again and did for 2 months and hated it.
I than picked up an 8 about 8 months back and never felt the want to upgrade.

So what made me upgrade to the Xs? I didn’t feel like my 8 was slow by any means I felt the size was good and I was happy. Well my carrier sprint had called and said I could upgrade I questioned them and said I’d think about it knowing I wasn’t in upgrade time frame. Well I called back and said sure why not that is when they said they made a mistake. I was frustrated with the company’s service already and the care support was not the best. So I work at xfinity and they had an offer of 100$ for employees that switch over than I noticed the XS had 250$ offer also so here i am.

The phone is amazing I will be happy with it for a good 2 years or more. But the Service is out of this world I never new I was missing this amount of coverage.

To answer the question yes it’s well worth the upgrade from an 8 or 8plus if you can swing it. I hate to have a case one it because the phone feels amazing in the hand. the screen the speakers the phone is the total package.

Sorry for the essay but the experience has been amazing.

Glad you’re enjoying your device & new service!! Congrats

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2