Apple Smart Battery Case

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
https://9to5mac.com/2018/12/07/apple-new-smart-battery-case-iphone-xs/

I got the Smart Battery Case for my iPhone 7 when it launched and absolutely loved it. It was a game changer for me. It allowed me to charge my iPhone without being tethered to an outlet and allowed me to be on my phone while (at the time) make the deliveries I needed to all day without charging. I find myself needing to fast charge my XS around 2pm to around 80% to get me through the rest of my day. This case will def allow me not to worry. Really hope they launch it this month

arc3484

May 25, 2016
Visit site
https://9to5mac.com/2018/12/07/apple-new-smart-battery-case-iphone-xs/

I got the Smart Battery Case for my iPhone 7 when it launched and absolutely loved it. It was a game changer for me. It allowed me to charge my iPhone without being tethered to an outlet and allowed me to be on my phone while (at the time) make the deliveries I needed to all day without charging. I find myself needing to fast charge my XS around 2pm to around 80% to get me through the rest of my day. This case will def allow me not to worry. Really hope they launch it this month

I came from a 7plus to XS back in September and yes, this case would definitely help with battery blues. I’ve been contemplating at selling my XS and buying a XR just because of battery life. My battery health in this brand new $1000 phone is already down to 97%.

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I came from a 7plus to XS back in September and yes, this case would definitely help with battery blues. I’ve been contemplating at selling my XS and buying a XR just because of battery life. My battery health in this brand new $1000 phone is already down to 97%.

Mine is at 96%

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
I am looking for the smart battery case for my 8 Plus. Will the one for the 7 plus work? And do any of you have the link? Thanks
Being essential personal, I find the 12 volt ports in the trucks at work, either fry my charger or don’t work.
I can be on the road during a storm for 24 hours, where I need to make sure my phone is charged.

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I am looking for the smart battery case for my 8 Plus. Will the one for the 7 plus work? And do any of you have the link? Thanks
Being essential personal, I find the 12 volt ports in the trucks at work, either fry my charger or don’t work.
I can be on the road during a storm for 24 hours, where I need to make sure my phone is charged.

They made one for the 7 but not the 7 Plus. At least not an official Apple case. Maybe 3rd party

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro