I have gone through several screen protectors since getting my Xs in September and have hated them all. I really don’t like them very much anyway, but since getting small scratches on my 6S Plus a couple of years ago, even though I am extremely careful and conscious of what is next to my phone, I’ve tried to use them. Sigh....
    After going with a naked screen for about a month now I decided I was pressing my luck and I’d try...again.
    Got on online and read reviews until I was worn out and finally decided to try the Tethys full coverage glass protector. The reviews were pretty good, but they’d been good on the other s I’d tried too. I really can’t make myself like the ones that just cover the viewing area of the screen because that gap drives me nuts. But... with a bigger protector you have to be concerned about the case. I had one on my 6S Plus that I could only use a Caudabe or Peel type case with, so that was a concern.
    So, found the Tethys on Amazon and according to description and reviews it covered almost all of the screen but left enough room for the edges of most cases. Okay, clicked order.... trying this one I thought.

Got the Tethys yesterday and installed it this morning. Installation was very nice and easy with the provided guide frame that snaps on the phone. An alcohol wipe and dry wipe were also provided, along with guide stickers (don’t need them with the guide frame, but they’re there if you want them) and dust removal sticker.
    I cleaned my screen carefully, snapped on the guide, and wiped the screen carefully again. I then stuck the guide stickers on and carefully peeled the backing from the protector. I’ll mention here that the backing on this protector is quite thick and stiff, almost like light cardboard, so that was different. I always keep the protector adhesive side down while peeling the backing so that dust doesn’t fall on the adhesive. Then I carefully held the protector by the edges (the stickers were just in the way - don’t need them) and gently dropped it into the frame on my phone. It did require that I then press gently on the edges to kind of snap the protector down so that it fully contacted the surface of my phone screen. After that I removed the frame and continued to smooth the protector in place and spread the adhesive.
    Voila!! It was in place beautifully with not a bubble in sight! And looks great! I forgot to mention that the edges of the protector are black and the black edges hit right where the black bezels on the phone’s screen are. So the effect is seamless.
    Next, my worry was - will my cases fit and not raise the protector? Happily, they do! So far I’ve tried my Silk Nudist and my new Incipio Cranberry Sparkler (their designer series) that I got to use during Christmas. (Since it’s sparkly and festive, Lol!) Now I don’t know how it will do with very heavy duty type cases, but it’s going to be fine with the cases I have.
    So, my conclusion is I found it! A screen protector I can be happy with and not get the itch to peel off! Yay!
    Touch sensitivity is good and clarity is excellent, all functions on board and working properly.
    Don’t know how it will hold up yet of course, but there are 3 protectors in the box so when this one gets scratched or whatever, there’s 2 more. And all for $7.99 on Amazon!

Hope this helps someone who is struggling with finding a screen protector they can live with.
    Hopefully this link works if you’re interested:
    Tethys Glass Screen Protector... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D6XR7FM...mUvbUpU3110117
    Some pics:

bgl321 likes this.
    11-24-2018 12:37 PM
    Very nice review

Thanks for sharing
    Westiemom likes this.
    11-24-2018 04:56 PM
    I use the same brand on my max and really like them.

Good review by the way.
    Westiemom and bgl321 like this.
    11-24-2018 05:34 PM
    I use the same brand on my max and really like them.

Good review by the way.
    I wish I had found this one sooner! Don’t know how I missed it on Amazon.
    11-24-2018 07:48 PM
    Have used the same brand since I got the XS, I did have a few bubbles but they were gone by the next morning.
    Westiemom likes this.
    11-25-2018 08:22 AM
    Great review, I haven’t put one one on my XS yet, but based on your review, the Tethys will be tops on list.
    Westiemom likes this.
    11-27-2018 06:45 AM
    May have to check this out when mine starts to act up on my Xr. I'll try them out with a defender case and see how they do. Mine is fine for now but I got it a little off centered. Doesnt really bother me... Yet lol.
    Westiemom likes this.
    11-27-2018 07:20 AM
    From edge to edge?
    11-28-2018 06:54 AM
    Can't find version for max.
    11-28-2018 06:58 AM
    From edge to edge?
    Yes it is edge to edge but stops about in the middle of the black bezel, leaving room for the edges of a case.
    Here is a link to the Max version on Amazon:
    Tethys Glass Screen Protector Designed for iPhone Xs Max (6.5") [3-Pack] [Edge to Edge Coverage] Full Protection Durable Tempered Glass for Apple iPhone Xs Max Guidance Frame Included (Pack of 3) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FQY28GR...mUvbUpU3110937
    Truman82 likes this.
    11-29-2018 02:55 PM
    I never really cared for screen protectors myself, but forced myself to use one anyway and get over the way they tend to look on the device. I decided with how much these devices cost and with how fragile they can be, I should protect it in every way I can. I have the best device insurance that Verizon offers, but still. Considering that I am on the road a lot for my job and can be 200+ miles away from base at any moment, keeping it working its kinda imperative. I use a Spigen protector on my phone that just covers the viewable area. Very nice protector. Very responsive, smooth, and clear. Cant really complain.
    Westiemom likes this.
    11-29-2018 04:00 PM