X to XS Max to XS Quick Experience

Al Paca

Aug 10, 2018
Visit site
So I used the X from launch day until the XS Max launched. Swapped and my love for the XS Max began. I never had a Plus size device before so this was a huge jump in all ways.

What can I say, although I had a few hiccups in the first 6 weeks or so the phone was amazing EXCEPT for the reason I stayed away from Plus devices all these years. So there I was yesterday with a choice: keep the Max and hate the overall size of the phone or sell it and grab a XS? But then I thought...why not just get a X for $100 cheaper.

Well I’m glad I didn’t. In my opinion the XS is a bit of a an upgrade from the X. Maybe I’m crazy, but it does feel snappier and the battery albeit one day with it seems a bit better. So there ya have it. Wanted to love the Max and did but couldn’t imagine carrying that around with me all the time. Just wasn’t comfortable. Amazing in every other way though.

To sum it up, I should have saved my money and hung on to my original X. But after making the switch to the Max and wanting to switch back I’m glad I went with the XS over the X. As I say every year, I’ll hold on to this one until something groundbreaking launches but I’m sure my impulsiveness will get the best of me in September again.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for sharing your experience with us and I'm glad you're enjoying your new iPhone XS....:cool:

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
So I used the X from launch day until the XS Max launched. Swapped and my love for the XS Max began. I never had a Plus size device before so this was a huge jump in all ways.

What can I say, although I had a few hiccups in the first 6 weeks or so the phone was amazing EXCEPT for the reason I stayed away from Plus devices all these years. So there I was yesterday with a choice: keep the Max and hate the overall size of the phone or sell it and grab a XS? But then I thought...why not just get a X for $100 cheaper.

Well I’m glad I didn’t. In my opinion the XS is a bit of a an upgrade from the X. Maybe I’m crazy, but it does feel snappier and the battery albeit one day with it seems a bit better. So there ya have it. Wanted to love the Max and did but couldn’t imagine carrying that around with me all the time. Just wasn’t comfortable. Amazing in every other way though.

To sum it up, I should have saved my money and hung on to my original X. But after making the switch to the Max and wanting to switch back I’m glad I went with the XS over the X. As I say every year, I’ll hold on to this one until something groundbreaking launches but I’m sure my impulsiveness will get the best of me in September again.

Thanks for sharing your experience & Congrats on your new device!!!

JBloverz

Oct 1, 2018
Visit site

Thank you for your review. Hope you will love your iPhone XS until Apple release new iPhone next year. ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2