Anyone notice what is wrong with this picture.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Nope, either True Tone is on for the XR or the whites are just that much whiter on the Max’s OLED.

Edit: Or if that’s an XS then definitely True Tone is on.

jb_ez86

May 20, 2018
Visit site
There’s wording under iPhone Xs on the one to the left. And then the wording under the iPhone XS Max on the right

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
Maybe it's just the picture being a bit blurry, but I thought the time was 10 minutes off on the two iPhones. I wear glasses and my eyes are far from perfect, so I could be wrong... Is it that the time on the XS says 7:24 while the XS Max says 7:34?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Appears to say that the iPhone XS is the iPhone XS Max, and the XS Max is the XS (by label of “your iPhone”.

Or what jb_ez86 said.

I think you're on to something! Click on the photo below so you can see it more clearly.

What's wrong with this picture.JPG

Attachments

• What's wrong with this picture.JPG
    What's wrong with this picture.JPG
    116.9 KB · Views: 5

tadnishida

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
It was only the 2 phones that were part of the headphone display that I found had it mixed up. I am surprised that this error could happen. I would have expected the code the figures out which one to mark as "This Phone" would work the same on all devices. Maybe the demo firmware is different for each device type and the person in the back prepping these 2 put the wrong FW on it.

The photo was from my iPhone Xs BTW.

Last edited:

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
Horrible photo? Was that photo taken with a Pixel?...LOL

I'm not sure if your post is supposed to be funny or not but the Pixel objectively and consistently takes the best still photos on any smartphone. As someone who owns the iPhones XS Max, it definitely takes better photos than my phone, hands down, in every situation. The Pixel camera has better noise reduction, better dynamic range, and better contrast.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure if your post is supposed to be funny or not but the Pixel objectively and consistently takes the best still photos on any smartphone. As someone who owns the iPhones XS Max, it definitely takes better photos than my phone, hands down, in every situation. The Pixel camera has better noise reduction, better dynamic range, and better contrast.

Yes, it was a joke.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73