View Poll Results: Space grey or Silver XS with clear case?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Space Grey/black back

0 0%
  • Silver/silver back

0 0%
    So... About to order a XS 512gb. I, of course always like black, but I'm going to need a case as you have to get one or you're gonna crack it... So I was set on just getting space grey, until I saw this clear case, and thought maybe the silver would be cool....

https://www.mous.co/products/clear-i...-iphone-x-case

Thoughts??? Help me decide... Would the black still look cool in the clear case or the silver back XS... ?
    11-07-2018 10:55 AM
    I got the silver and I love it but I always prefer other colors than plain black.
    11-07-2018 11:16 AM
    So... About to order a XS 512gb. I, of course always like black, but I'm going to need a case as you have to get one or you're gonna crack it... So I was set on just getting space grey, until I saw this clear case, and thought maybe the silver would be cool....

https://www.mous.co/products/clear-i...-iphone-x-case

Thoughts??? Help me decide... Would the black still look cool in the clear case or the silver back XS... ?
    That's a really neat case, and I think that any of the colors would be neat in it!
    11-07-2018 11:21 AM
    I have the gold model with the brown and black Apple leather cases which I switch back and both.
    11-07-2018 11:58 AM
    I prefer the SG because of the SS trim. Black SS is so sharp. The silver trim looks cheap to me and scratches easily.
    11-07-2018 11:59 AM
    I got the silver and I love it but I always prefer other colors than plain black.
    How's your XS treating you? Still happy you went with that over the XR?
    libra89 likes this.
    11-07-2018 12:37 PM
    I'm very happy with it and glad I sprung for it over the XR. There is still some features I miss from Android and probably will always miss but nothing compares to the Apple ecosystem and the XS paired with an Apple Watch 4 is unstoppable. I almost returned the watch 2 days ago because I figured I really don't need a cellular version but I was grocery shopping and I was able to walkie talkie my wife extremely quick and easy. I may not take full advantage of the cellular watch all the time but the few instances I'll need it when my phone isn't around is worth it.
    phlamethrowre likes this.
    11-07-2018 12:44 PM
    I'm very happy with it and glad I sprung for it over the XR. There is still some features I miss from Android and probably will always miss but nothing compares to the Apple ecosystem and the XS paired with an Apple Watch 4 is unstoppable. I almost returned the watch 2 days ago because I figured I really don't need a cellular version but I was grocery shopping and I was able to walkie talkie my wife extremely quick and easy. I may not take full advantage of the cellular watch all the time but the few instances I'll need it when my phone isn't around is worth it.
    Awesome! Glad you are enjoying it. I have the X and XR and still cannot decide which one to stick with. The pros and cons of both are so different it is hard to weigh what is more important to me.
    rebretz000 likes this.
    11-07-2018 03:42 PM