What color XS!?! Help....

Space grey or Silver XS with clear case?

• Space Grey/black back

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Silver/silver back

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Jackie1

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
So... About to order a XS 512gb. I, of course always like black, but I'm going to need a case as you have to get one or you're gonna crack it... So I was set on just getting space grey, until I saw this clear case, and thought maybe the silver would be cool....

https://www.mous.co/products/clear-iphone-xs-iphone-x-case

Thoughts??? Help me decide... Would the black still look cool in the clear case or the silver back XS... ?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
So... About to order a XS 512gb. I, of course always like black, but I'm going to need a case as you have to get one or you're gonna crack it... So I was set on just getting space grey, until I saw this clear case, and thought maybe the silver would be cool....

Thoughts??? Help me decide... Would the black still look cool in the clear case or the silver back XS... ?

That's a really neat case, and I think that any of the colors would be neat in it!

rebretz000

Mar 20, 2017
Visit site
I'm very happy with it and glad I sprung for it over the XR. There is still some features I miss from Android and probably will always miss but nothing compares to the Apple ecosystem and the XS paired with an Apple Watch 4 is unstoppable. I almost returned the watch 2 days ago because I figured I really don't need a cellular version but I was grocery shopping and I was able to walkie talkie my wife extremely quick and easy. I may not take full advantage of the cellular watch all the time but the few instances I'll need it when my phone isn't around is worth it.

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
I'm very happy with it and glad I sprung for it over the XR. There is still some features I miss from Android and probably will always miss but nothing compares to the Apple ecosystem and the XS paired with an Apple Watch 4 is unstoppable. I almost returned the watch 2 days ago because I figured I really don't need a cellular version but I was grocery shopping and I was able to walkie talkie my wife extremely quick and easy. I may not take full advantage of the cellular watch all the time but the few instances I'll need it when my phone isn't around is worth it.

Awesome! Glad you are enjoying it. I have the X and XR and still cannot decide which one to stick with. The pros and cons of both are so different it is hard to weigh what is more important to me.

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Awesome! Glad you are enjoying it. I have the X and XR and still cannot decide which one to stick with. The pros and cons of both are so different it is hard to weigh what is more important to me.

I can’t remember if you said in another thread, did you decide?

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site

Which color did you decide on? Hopefully you are happy with whatever you chose.

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
View attachment 125216

Space Grey 512. THe black just ends up being stealthie.

I’ve always had a black phone. If/when I upgrade to the XS I will seriously consider the silver since the front doesn’t have bezels like the 8 and previous versions. That being said, the Space Grey, just called it BLACK, just looks so damn smooth!! I doubt I will ever buy any other color.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox