Iphone 8 vs Iphone XS

Bigben2493

Jun 5, 2018
Visit site
So I have an IPhone SE and I’m debating between the regular 8 vs XS how would you compare the two on one handed use and ease of use in general? Thank you any advice is greatly appreciated!

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
My hands aren’t very large, so I’d say the 8 is more comfortable for one handed use. However, I do enjoy not having a home button & having more screen real estate. The XS isn’t that much larger than the 8 & it feels very good in the hand. While both devices are great, I would choose the XS. You can always use reachability for items you can’t reach at the very top of your screen.

Peaceful_Moi

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
I'd like to say a good word for the iPhone 8, based mainly on it's physical appearance. To me, design is really important (which is why I bought an iPhone 5S with its gold chamfered case in the first place). Recently, I got all wrapped up in the XS's tech upgrades, but today I went and looked at the them at Costco, and was really disappointed that the gold steel band does not make it up to the front of the screen. All I could see is the screen's black edge and the gold buttons barely peeking out (pic below). In comparison, the aluminum band on my gold iPhone 8 shows up beautifully, and it's enhanced by a clear case.

Unless I'm missing something, I'm keeping my iPhone 8, and lovin' it once more.

IMG_0325 (1).jpg

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
If your looking for forum factor and your hands are average size, the iPhone 8 is a great fit. My twin brother has one and loves it.

We both have paws for hands and I love the iPhone X and XS and don’t think I could ever go back to using a home button after having the X since the official launch day.

If you leaning towards an XS and are on a budget, I would look at the iPhone X, the device is a 100 dollars less then the newer XS and is a wonderful device.

For myself, I always have to have the current model and I went with a iPhone XS gold 64 model and I love the device. Good luck with your decision.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77