So I have an IPhone SE and I’m debating between the regular 8 vs XS how would you compare the two on one handed use and ease of use in general? Thank you any advice is greatly appreciated!
    11-03-2018 12:48 AM
    My hands aren’t very large, so I’d say the 8 is more comfortable for one handed use. However, I do enjoy not having a home button & having more screen real estate. The XS isn’t that much larger than the 8 & it feels very good in the hand. While both devices are great, I would choose the XS. You can always use reachability for items you can’t reach at the very top of your screen.
    alc1575 likes this.
    11-03-2018 01:02 AM
    I'd like to say a good word for the iPhone 8, based mainly on it's physical appearance. To me, design is really important (which is why I bought an iPhone 5S with its gold chamfered case in the first place). Recently, I got all wrapped up in the XS's tech upgrades, but today I went and looked at the them at Costco, and was really disappointed that the gold steel band does not make it up to the front of the screen. All I could see is the screen's black edge and the gold buttons barely peeking out (pic below). In comparison, the aluminum band on my gold iPhone 8 shows up beautifully, and it's enhanced by a clear case.

Unless I'm missing something, I'm keeping my iPhone 8, and lovin' it once more.

Iphone 8 vs Iphone XS-img_0325-1-.jpg
    11-03-2018 02:03 AM
    If your looking for forum factor and your hands are average size, the iPhone 8 is a great fit. My twin brother has one and loves it.

We both have paws for hands and I love the iPhone X and XS and don’t think I could ever go back to using a home button after having the X since the official launch day.

If you leaning towards an XS and are on a budget, I would look at the iPhone X, the device is a 100 dollars less then the newer XS and is a wonderful device.

For myself, I always have to have the current model and I went with a iPhone XS gold 64 model and I love the device. Good luck with your decision.
    alc1575 likes this.
    11-03-2018 06:12 AM