How on earth (or anywhere else !) do I access the speakerphone feature ? The articles I have read seem to be for older phones, Is there a definitive article on this subject,Preferably one for non phone geeks so I can understand it ? This is something I seldom use but would like to be able to. I know there is another screen apart from the call screen, but how ?
    10-19-2018 08:57 AM
    Once you make a call the speakerphone button will appear but not until then.
    Just_Me_D and Spencerdl like this.
    10-19-2018 09:02 AM
    The same button also allows for any other devices to connect at any particular time...

Westiemom likes this.
    10-19-2018 09:14 AM
    Ah ! that’s odd, so I have to initiate a call and then.. rather than set it up beforehand where I can see it !? Thank you for the information, that needs fixing !
    10-19-2018 12:32 PM
    Ah ! that’s odd, so I have to initiate a call and then.. rather than set it up beforehand where I can see it !? Thank you for the information, that needs fixing !
    If you tell Siri: “Hey Siri, Call ‘someone’ on speakerphone”, you won’t have to press it manually.
    bakron1, kataran and Spencerdl like this.
    10-19-2018 12:45 PM
    That is obviously a good answer, unfortunately I don’t use Siri, maybe it got better since I took a dislike to it !
    10-20-2018 01:08 PM
    That is obviously a good answer, unfortunately I don’t use Siri, maybe it got better since I took a dislike to it !
    Siri bats a hundred with me when it comes to initiating phone calls

In fact if you add a label to a contact say my brother or cousin and ask Siri to call it will figure it out and if you have more than one it will ask you to choose
    rebretz000 and Spencerdl like this.
    10-20-2018 09:50 PM
    Lol! I had to “rename” my husband for Siri so she would get it right. His name is Don and my sister-in-law’s name is Donna.....Siri always wanted to call Donna.
    Now he’s “My Husband” in my contacts.

But it is a pain to have to choose Audio and then Speaker. Liked it much better when you could just hit Speaker.
    Tartarus and Wotchered like this.
    10-22-2018 09:06 AM