Still Not Upgrading or have you changed your mind?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
With the Xr going on preorder tonight I bet that will be the phone a lot of people get.

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
I'm still holding strong.
At this point if I buy a new phone it's gonna be a pixel 3XL ... just to feel like I got something different from what I already have...

Dgray2712

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
At this point if I buy a new phone it's gonna be a pixel 3XL ... just to feel like I got something different from what I already have...

Same here. That’s the only device that could get me to go back to Android at this point. But, I’m also quite invested in the Apple ecosystem now.

Westiemom

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Same. I loved my 8+ because of the Touch ID and didn’t think I would like Face ID. I was wrong. You don’t even notice Face ID. It works so well it’s as if your phone doesn’t have any security set up.

This...
my iPad is a pain now because I have to touch that button. Lol🤣

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
This...
my iPad is a pain now because I have to touch that button. Lol

The more I use my iPhone X the less I can stand using my iPhone 8 and TouchID. It’s frustrating as heck swiping up from the bottom and getting the Control Center instead of the home screen...ugh!

htc2hilt

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Still holding strong here with my beloved 2-year-old iPhone SE with iOS 12 and 93% Battery Health. ????????????

I plan on holding out for another year or if Apple miraculously makes an SE 2.
SE Gang!

MaxSmarties

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
Skipped the X last year, because I had many doubts about FaceID and price (I bought an 8 Plus), but this year I bought an XS on launch day (the day after TBH).

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I said I wasn’t upgrading, and I meant it. To me, it’s not enough to give up my X. I have gotten used to the smaller physical size of the device, and see no need to go to the Max. And, the minimal upgrade in speed isn’t enough either. At this point, I probably won’t upgrade until a 5G device comes out. Assuming nothing catastrophic happens to my X.

This. And at this point, if I haven’t upgraded yet, I’m not going to. I’m happy with my X. But next year, I’ll more than likely be upgrading.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Over the summer my mind was set that I was upgrading because of the rumors of the bigger screen.

I still would have upgraded even if it was X to XS because I can.

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site

Just returned my Pixel 3xl and got the Max. Pixel was good. Notch didn’t bother me at all though it’s much bigger than apples. Only real issue I had with the pixel was the memory management. It’s horrible. At first it bother me but after a bit having to reload every app and losing my place got annoying.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods