Responding to nikkisharif, I'd like to say a good word for the iPhone 8, based mainly on it's physical appearance. To me, design is really important (which is why I bought a 5S with its gold chamfered frame in the first place). Recently, I got wrapped up in all the XS's tech upgrades, but today I went and looked at the them at Costco, and was really disappointed that the gold steel band does not make it up to the front of the screen. All I could see is the screen's black edge and the gold buttons barely peeking out (pic below). In comparison, the aluminum band on my gold iPhone 8 shows up beautifully, and it's enhanced by a clear case.

Unless I'm missing something, I'm keeping my iPhone 8, and lovin' it once more.

Attachment 124945
    I totally agree with you about the gold showing. That would have been a nice touch! I’m still not sold on the XS because I don’t think it’s any better than my X, but time will tell. The only reason I got it was because the logic board in my 8 died and I was nervous it would happen again. Unfortunately, I was limited in options because all the other devices are larger, and I definitely didn’t want that.

Edit: I just realized that you can see the gold, depending on the lighting. The thing to understand is the gold sides of the XS are much darker than the previous gold.
    Last edited by nikkisharif; 11-04-2018 at 09:10 AM.
    Westiemom likes this.
    11-03-2018 06:11 PM
    Still not upgrading.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    11-04-2018 11:32 PM
77 ... 234