Still hanging onto the 7 Plus.
    phlamethrowre and taz323 like this.
    10-19-2018 10:29 AM
    I’m still not upgrading & have no desire. I’m content I’ll definitely upgrade next year though.
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    10-19-2018 04:55 PM
    I'm still holding strong.
    At this point if I buy a new phone it's gonna be a pixel 3XL ... just to feel like I got something different from what I already have...
    Same here. That’s the only device that could get me to go back to Android at this point. But, I’m also quite invested in the Apple ecosystem now.
    Not Quite Right likes this.
    10-19-2018 06:53 PM
    At this point if I buy a new phone it's gonna be a pixel 3XL ... just to feel like I got something different from what I already have...
    Exactly the same here.
    10-19-2018 07:16 PM
    Same. I loved my 8+ because of the Touch ID and didn’t think I would like Face ID. I was wrong. You don’t even notice Face ID. It works so well it’s as if your phone doesn’t have any security set up.
    This...
    my iPad is a pain now because I have to touch that button. Lol🤣
    10-20-2018 08:10 AM
    This...
    my iPad is a pain now because I have to touch that button. Lol
    LOL...Same here.
    10-20-2018 08:13 AM
    This...
    The more I use my iPhone X the less I can stand using my iPhone 8 and TouchID. It’s frustrating as heck swiping up from the bottom and getting the Control Center instead of the home screen...ugh!
    10-20-2018 08:15 AM
    Still holding strong here with my beloved 2-year-old iPhone SE with iOS 12 and 93% Battery Health.

I plan on holding out for another year or if Apple miraculously makes an SE 2.
    SE Gang!
    libra89 likes this.
    10-20-2018 01:47 PM
    Skipped the X last year, because I had many doubts about FaceID and price (I bought an 8 Plus), but this year I bought an XS on launch day (the day after TBH).
    Westiemom likes this.
    10-20-2018 02:05 PM
    This...

In a few days you could buy an iPad with FaceID, most probably
    Westiemom likes this.
    10-20-2018 02:06 PM
    I said I wasn’t upgrading, and I meant it. To me, it’s not enough to give up my X. I have gotten used to the smaller physical size of the device, and see no need to go to the Max. And, the minimal upgrade in speed isn’t enough either. At this point, I probably won’t upgrade until a 5G device comes out. Assuming nothing catastrophic happens to my X.
    This. And at this point, if I haven’t upgraded yet, I’m not going to. I’m happy with my X. But next year, I’ll more than likely be upgrading.
    10-20-2018 05:24 PM
    Over the summer my mind was set that I was upgrading because of the rumors of the bigger screen.

I still would have upgraded even if it was X to XS because I can.
    10-20-2018 05:38 PM
    Still hanging onto the 7 Plus.
    Hear that, still runs smooth.
    10-20-2018 06:09 PM
    I want to upgrade just deciding on which iPhone to get
    10-20-2018 09:25 PM
    Just returned my Pixel 3xl and got the Max. Pixel was good. Notch didn’t bother me at all though it’s much bigger than apples. Only real issue I had with the pixel was the memory management. It’s horrible. At first it bother me but after a bit having to reload every app and losing my place got annoying.
    Westiemom and cwbcpa like this.
    10-23-2018 03:28 PM
    In a few days you could buy an iPad with FaceID, most probably
    True.... but I’m broke now after the phone and the watch. Lol
    10-23-2018 05:37 PM
    Just returned my Pixel 3xl and got the Max. Pixel was good. Notch didn’t bother me at all though it’s much bigger than apples. Only real issue I had with the pixel was the memory management. It’s horrible. At first it bother me but after a bit having to reload every app and losing my place got annoying.
    Wish you could convince my husband to get the Max instead of the Pixel 3. He’s as stubborn as a mule about not going to the “dark side. “ lol
    I’d like to be able to use iMessage and FaceTime with him. Everybody else in the family has iPhones. Sigh....
    anon(1733) and iwoodland like this.
    10-23-2018 05:39 PM
    Skipped the X last year, because I had many doubts about FaceID and price (I bought an 8 Plus), but this year I bought an XS on launch day (the day after TBH).
    I did exactly the same thing.....8Plus last year to wait and see how Face ID turned out....Xs this year.
    10-23-2018 05:41 PM
    Wish you could convince my husband to get the Max instead of the Pixel 3. He’s as stubborn as a mule about not going to the “dark side. “ lol
    I’d like to be able to use iMessage and FaceTime with him. Everybody else in the family has iPhones. Sigh....
    Send him over to android central and have him look at some of the issues being reported in the forums. Lol
    Westiemom likes this.
    10-23-2018 07:16 PM
    Held off until today and pulled the trigger on the Xs Max. Have an XR on preorder for the Mrs and couldn’t resist jumping on the bandwagon.
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    10-24-2018 01:07 PM
    I’m still not upgrading & have no desire. I’m content I’ll definitely upgrade next year though.
    Ditto, that! However, for those of you who have upgraded, I am enjoying your posts!
    10-24-2018 01:39 PM
    My wife and I finally joined the dark side after years of Android phones.
    iMessage was the final straw for me. Everyone or almost everyone has iPhones and I was tired of not being able to use advanced messaging and with RCS being delayed again it was time.
    There’s still some things I think Google and Android do better and one on one I think the Pixel phone is better. But no one can compete with Apple as a whole system. Apple’s ecosystem is leaps and bounds ahead of Android.
    10-25-2018 05:07 AM
    My wife and I finally joined the dark side after years of Android phones.
    iMessage was the final straw for me. Everyone or almost everyone has iPhones and I was tired of not being able to use advanced messaging and with RCS being delayed again it was time.
    There’s still some things I think Google and Android do better and one on one I think the Pixel phone is better. But no one can compete with Apple as a whole system. Apple’s ecosystem is leaps and bounds ahead of Android.
    At work we just convinced a colleague to switch to iPhone because of iMessage. We were leaving him out of our group chats because he was literally the only one of about a dozen of us with an Android. Turns out his wife and kids all have iPhones too so I think it made sense for multiple reasons.
    10-25-2018 05:57 AM
    At work we just convinced a colleague to switch to iPhone because of iMessage. We were leaving him out of our group chats because he was literally the only one of about a dozen of us with an Android. Turns out his wife and kids all have iPhones too so I think it made sense for multiple reasons.
    I’m trying to do the same thing with my boss. She’s the only one out off the staff that has an Android
    10-25-2018 08:38 AM
    I still have my X and am very happy with it, however...

Yesterday I took one of my employees to get his new work phone and he finally decided to go to Apple after being an Android fan for many years. He chose the Gold XS Max and I had to help him set a lot of it up and get familiar with iOS. Now Im conflicted because I don't really care for the bigger size in regards of carrying it around and holding it to talk on the phone but it was MUCH better to type on with the bigger keyboard. Ido a ton of calls per day and a ton of typing per day. So I would benefit in one area and not in another. I'm not sure what I will end up doing but until using his yesterday, I wasn't remotely tempted.
    Just_Me_D and sohloh like this.
    10-25-2018 08:52 AM
114 1234 ...