Battery life,

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
When I first got the XS the battery life seemed fine.But recently have noticed that the battery % is always lower than I would have expected considering the amount of use, This may be just an expectation of better performance of course !

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
When I first got the XS the battery life seemed fine.But recently have noticed that the battery % is always lower than I would have expected considering the amount of use, This may be just an expectation of better performance of course !

The more you pay attention to it, the less the battery will last. This has been my experience.

Westiemom

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Battery isn’t as great as my 8Plus, but I didn’t expect it to be. It’s still not bad and gets me through the day.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

What is your expectation of it? How long do you think the battery should lost based on your usage? Now compare that to Apple’s numbers.

rebretz000

Mar 20, 2017
Visit site
I’ve been pretty happy with my battery life. For some reason with the iPhone Xs I’m not as worried about my battery dying as I was with my Pixel 2.
a58542d168490fddf4b0576f6347d3fc.png

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I have had my XS for a couple of weeks and my battery gets me through a typical day without any issues. I always have a charger in the car just in case.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
my XS’s battery tumbled quite quite quickly to 85% and there it stopped.I would be willing to bet that in a month’s time when my AppleCare + is finished my battery life will start falling quickly again ! and of course the hand of A will have had nothing to do with the halt in battery depreciation,Oh No !