I wouldn’t worry about the XR until it comes to the marketplace. I only take these tech site reviews with a grain of salt.

I am taking a wait and see approach and I will probably get an XR for my brother and then I can make my own determination of the device after I have played with it for a week.

Until then I will continue to enjoy my new XS which to me was worth the upgrade.
    Yea I was planning to stick with the XS since I take a lot of pictures with my phone so the dual camera is cool. I also like the OLED screen, but hearing that the XR is offering a little more bang for you buck is off putting. But we will see how it turns out.
    bakron1 likes this.
    10-05-2018 10:38 AM
    The MAX is the same size as the previous plus models, personally i would have gone for the MAX if battery life was a concern. CheersMy Take on the XS.  Is it worth it??-asd.jpg
    10-05-2018 07:01 PM
    Just picked up the XS 256 silver and not much of an upgrade from the X in my opinion but a very nice device.
    10-05-2018 08:08 PM
    Can I get my old leased iPhone X back if I upgraded but wasn’t satisfied? If so, would I have to pay more than the restocking fee?
    10-06-2018 12:08 AM
    Can I get my old leased iPhone X back if I upgraded but wasn’t satisfied? If so, would I have to pay more than the restocking fee?
    If you got it through Apple you may be able to get one. Best to contact them.
    10-06-2018 09:59 AM
    That would depend on who you bought the device from. Most carriers do have a restocking fee, I know at T Mobile it’s 50 dollars.
    10-06-2018 03:28 PM
    I upgraded from a 7 128gb to the Xs 256gb. I have to say, there is a noticeable difference in speed in everyday use. Not only that, the camera is better and the screen is clearer with much better color and quality. Definitely sharper. It took a bit of getting used to not having the home button and using gestures instead of button presses to get to the app switcher or back to the home screen I have to say though after a few days of using it, I prefer that along with the Face ID for unlocking.
    10-14-2018 06:17 PM
    I upgraded from a 7 128gb to the Xs 256gb. I have to say, there is a noticeable difference in speed in everyday use. Not only that, the camera is better and the screen is clearer with much better color and quality. Definitely sharper. It took a bit of getting used to not having the home button and using gestures instead of button presses to get to the app switcher or back to the home screen I have to say though after a few days of using it, I prefer that along with the Face ID for unlocking.
    Glad you like your new XS, as I tell everyone I know who has crossed over to the gesture concept from the home button, once you get used to it, you will find yourself not wanting to go back.

Being an old Blackberry OS10 user, we all knew how great the gesture concept was and are glad Apple has taken in a forward direction. They have the resources and the customer base to take it to the next level and I am excited to see where it will go.
    cwbcpa likes this.
    10-14-2018 06:39 PM
33 12