What iPhone XS case are you rocking?

cevmkv

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
That's cool and you got the Vader one you said right? How is the finish difference between yours and your wife's? Also, how are the buttons on it? Any Otterbox I had over the years the buttons were hard to press even after some time has went by.

The finish on the regular black symmetry has a more pronounced texture where as the Vader model is more of smooth matte finish. I think the rubber co-molded part is slightly different as well the Vader’s seems less sticky and more like tpu. The buttons work great. I have not had an issue with them.

Trooper27

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
The finish on the regular black symmetry has a more pronounced texture where as the Vader model is more of smooth matte finish. I think the rubber co-molded part is slightly different as well the Vader’s seems less sticky and more like tpu. The buttons work great. I have not had an issue with them.

Thank you for the explanation. This is good to know.

Trooper27

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
Thank you for the explanation. This is good to know.

I am leaning towards picking one up but kind of want a leather case.

Does anyone know of any deals on leather cases for the iPhone Xs? There has to be other good ones aside from Apple's case on Black Friday discounts no?

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

Does anyone know of any deals on leather cases for the iPhone Xs? There has to be other good ones aside from Apple's case on Black Friday discounts no?

Try Best Buy & Target for Apple leather cases. Mujjo leather cases are also good. Not sure if there are sales still going on. I typically don’t shop Black Friday.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

Ullu and Burkley should have sales going on

Damien_Eternal

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
This one
f89f75968375510ec37fdcb943431eb3.jpg

It looks nicer than the picture can show. At least in my opinion.

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Understand. I am still on the fence about a leather case. Do you like silicone better?

Not sure what color to get. I have a silver iPhone Xs.

I love the saddle brown leather case. I think it looks really nice with the silver showing on the bottom.

Trooper27

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
So I have tried a few cases since I posted here. Ended up getting a Caudabe sheath and veil xt and like them both for different reasons. Got a nice leather Vaja case but ended up sending it back. They are just re-using the ones for the X so the camera cutout was off. I questioned them about this and they basically said the the case would work but it is cosmetic. Well, I did not pay good money to have last years case on my phone.

Just got a saddle brown leather case from Apple on Saturday afternoon and am digging it. Hope it gets more grippy as it is pretty slick when compared to the Vaja case.

Just would like to get one tough type case for when I am out and about. Not sure if I go, Otterbox, Speck or UAG or something else. Ideas are welcome.

Thanks!

arc3484

May 25, 2016
Visit site
These are my favorite two cases. Otterbox statement and the new pursuit. The pursuit checks all the boxes for me when it comes to a phone case, and I probably have over 50 cases.
210a5a84c3a2015e048f0c1084b2547f.jpg
67fc61ef3e40572194ffbdd53f6c1ecc.jpg

cevmkv

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
So I am back to the cases that I always have on my iPhones. The UAG Pathfinder. Still can’t beat the quality and price.
4a938199efb9ad6fb69b10e4b78c5787.jpg

Al Paca

Aug 10, 2018
Visit site
Had $100 Apple Gift I was sitting on a while so just ordered the XS Smart Battery Case. Ended up costing $29 plus tax. I’ll use it for weekends or vacations for the most part.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods