Shop HP’s Memorial Day Sale:Save up to 61% on PCs and more! | Order: AirPods 2 | New iPhones
    I really would like a black leather, but I’m afraid to shatter my $1000 phone on an accidental drop.
    The Apple leather case is a great case. But don’t trust it with drops on a hard pavement. My 8 Plus back is cracked because of it.
    11-17-2018 06:03 AM
    The Apple leather case is a great case. But don’t trust it with drops on a hard pavement. My 8 Plus back is cracked because of it.
    I must have always been lucky!! I’ve never had any issues with Apple Leather cases & I use to drop my 8 & other devices all the time🤷🏾*♀️
    joemd60 likes this.
    11-17-2018 07:12 AM
    I must have always been lucky!! I’ve never had any issues with Apple Leather cases & I use to drop my 8 & other devices all the time🤷🏾*♀️
    Wait until it drops on the corner, than report back to me.
    11-17-2018 02:58 PM
    Wait until it drops on the corner, than report back to me.
    Oh it have...my corners were all beat up. I even dropped it then kicked it a couple times....just lucky I guess🤷🏾*♀️ I can’t stand bulky cases, so if I use one it’s usually an apple leather. They’ve held up pretty good over the years.

BTW...did the same with my X in the folio. I tripped over a boulder and fell extremely hard in the pavement...both my X & 8 went flying. They came out great
    joemd60 likes this.
    11-17-2018 06:35 PM
    As it usually happen with my cases, I changed my mind about the cheap “Chinese” TPU and bought an Otterbox Traction. Much more costly, but definitely a superior protection.

What iPhone XS case are you rocking?-2e7d5144-e4e5-48bb-9e22-a99ae7ebdb2d.jpg
    ladyc0524 and akutch34 like this.
    11-18-2018 02:56 AM
    How is it? I already sent back the Otterbox Traction because the back is too slick. Sometimes when walking around at work I place my phone on my laptop to walk from room to room and with that case my phone slides too much.
    I can see where the issue is.
    On the Traction the grip is on the bumper, but the back is all clear plastic that could be slippery on a slippery surface...
    rebretz000 likes this.
    11-18-2018 03:02 AM
    The other side.
    Attached Thumbnails What iPhone XS case are you rocking?-1db72624-500b-418f-a11e-d3d13526c13f.jpg  
    11-18-2018 03:10 AM
    Now using the the Spigen Rugged Crystal. Really like the the way the corners are done and how it displays the sterling silver colored sides and silver/white back. And for $13.99 on Amazon it is a solid price for protection and style in my book.
    Westiemom likes this.
    11-19-2018 05:23 AM
    So when I saw this I had to get it too! Now I’m rocking this case too! I actually really like the feel. It is a little smooth but there is enough grip on the edges to prevent slipping when using it.
    bgl321 and PrincessB like this.
    11-19-2018 08:31 PM
    I do. I already have 2 leathers but I want that blue horizon and there is no shade of blue anywhere near that in the leather.

Understand. I am still on the fence about a leather case. Do you like silicone better?

Not sure what color to get. I have a silver iPhone Xs.
    11-19-2018 09:56 PM
    I just switched from the Black Apple Leather case to the White Apple Silicone Case. Just a little change up.
    11-19-2018 10:28 PM
    Not really a case but I am using a spring clip holster...
    11-21-2018 10:14 AM
    Understand. I am still on the fence about a leather case. Do you like silicone better?

Not sure what color to get. I have a silver iPhone Xs.
    I like them both. It’s all depends on what color I want to use at that time.
    11-21-2018 10:48 AM
    I like them both. It’s all depends on what color I want to use at that time.
    That's cool man.

So what are my chances of a discount on an Apple leather case for the holidays? Probably slim to none right?
    11-22-2018 01:53 PM
    That's cool man.

So what are my chances of a discount on an Apple leather case for the holidays? Probably slim to none right?
    At apple store? Zero.
    Trooper27 likes this.
    11-22-2018 02:09 PM
    At apple store? Zero.
    Was afraid you would say that. What other leather cases are decent that are non Apple? Also do you really like that Otterbox you got? Thinking of picking one up but I do prefer thinner cases. Thanks.
    11-22-2018 08:18 PM
    Was afraid you would say that. What other leather cases are decent that are non Apple? Also do you really like that Otterbox you got? Thinking of picking one up but I do prefer thinner cases. Thanks.
    I got the same otterbox as garz and I love it. I’m a case snob lol. I have UAG, speck, and a few others for my Xs and this otterbox is my favorite so far. My wife has the otterbox symmetry in black and believe it or not this death Vader version has a slightly different finish on the plastic back that I really like.
    Trooper27 likes this.
    11-22-2018 08:24 PM
    I got the same otterbox as garz and I love it. I’m a case snob lol. I have UAG, speck, and a few others for my Xs and this otterbox is my favorite so far. My wife has the otterbox symmetry in black and believe it or not this death Vader version has a slightly different finish on the plastic back that I really like.

Is it bulky though? How is the grip with that case?
    11-22-2018 08:32 PM
    Is it bulky though? How is the grip with that case?
    I don’t feel that it is bulky it may be a little bulkier than the leather case, but as far as slim cases that add protection this case is the least bulky in my collection. I think the case offers enough grip for use but won’t stick in your pocket
    Trooper27 likes this.
    11-22-2018 08:37 PM
    I don’t feel that it is bulky it may be a little bulkier than the leather case, but as far as slim cases that add protection this case is the least bulky in my collection. I think the case offers enough grip for use but won’t stick in your pocket
    That's cool and you got the Vader one you said right? How is the finish difference between yours and your wife's? Also, how are the buttons on it? Any Otterbox I had over the years the buttons were hard to press even after some time has went by.
    11-22-2018 08:39 PM
    That's cool and you got the Vader one you said right? How is the finish difference between yours and your wife's? Also, how are the buttons on it? Any Otterbox I had over the years the buttons were hard to press even after some time has went by.
    The finish on the regular black symmetry has a more pronounced texture where as the Vader model is more of smooth matte finish. I think the rubber co-molded part is slightly different as well the Vader’s seems less sticky and more like tpu. The buttons work great. I have not had an issue with them.
    Trooper27 likes this.
    11-22-2018 08:44 PM
    The finish on the regular black symmetry has a more pronounced texture where as the Vader model is more of smooth matte finish. I think the rubber co-molded part is slightly different as well the Vader’s seems less sticky and more like tpu. The buttons work great. I have not had an issue with them.
    Thank you for the explanation. This is good to know.
    cevmkv likes this.
    11-22-2018 08:55 PM
    Thank you for the explanation. This is good to know.
    I am leaning towards picking one up but kind of want a leather case.

Does anyone know of any deals on leather cases for the iPhone Xs? There has to be other good ones aside from Apple's case on Black Friday discounts no?
    11-23-2018 02:20 PM

Does anyone know of any deals on leather cases for the iPhone Xs? There has to be other good ones aside from Apple's case on Black Friday discounts no?
    Try Best Buy & Target for Apple leather cases. Mujjo leather cases are also good. Not sure if there are sales still going on. I typically don’t shop Black Friday.
    11-24-2018 11:07 AM

Ullu and Burkley should have sales going on
    11-24-2018 11:21 AM
156 ... 34567