From 8AM to 10PM browsing, listening music and watching YouTube videos ? And you still have 60% battery ?!?
    Hardly believable...

I usually take it off charger at 7AM and by 10PM the phone has 20% battery left if I’m lucky.
    Like I said, I don't use the phone a lot during work, so during the few times during the day where I have some down time, I do listen to music for a bit, watch a youtube videos, web browse, or check social media. I do those activities in short bursts, 10 mins here, 20 mins there, 30 mins there etc. It's not for long stretches of time. And sometimes, I use the work Wifi which helps save the battery as well. I use the phone more when I get off work and on weekends and it still does pretty well and lasts through the day.

My old 7 Plus however would drain battery rapidly even in airplane mode and wifi. I would take it off the charger at 8AM and by noon it would be down to like 55-60 percent with little use or like I said in airplane mode on the work wifi. I took it to apple and they said the battery was still fine (above 80% charge) after two years and I couldn't find any apps with location running in the background so it was odd. But again, the XS has been doing well.
    10-05-2018 09:44 AM
26 12