Anyone else getting delays in shipment notifications for their XS?

btru82

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else getting delays in shipment notifications for their XS’s?! I preordered 2 64GB XS’s at 3am eastern on the 14th with arrival dates of 9/21 and just now both ups tracking numbers updated and say change of delivery date to 9/24!

I know it’s first world problems but super frustrating.

Westiemom

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Re: Shipments delayed

Mine arrived at the local FedEx office Tuesday and FedEx sent a text that shipper instructions said hold for 9/21 delivery. Got another text this morning that said it would be delivered tomorrow and requires signature, so submit request for alternative delivery if you won’t be home.

btru82

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site

Apple always requires signatures for phones and watches regardless of fedex or ups

btru82

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site

Yep. Three here, all delayed. So disappointed. ☹️

I don’t get it. They have been shipped for days and no other years have I ever gotten a delay. My watch will arrive tomorrow but both phones now show delayed until Monday.

wenrob

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site

I don’t get it. They have been shipped for days and no other years have I ever gotten a delay. My watch will arrive tomorrow but both phones now show delayed until Monday.

Mine showed it left Kentucky last night then this morning showed it leaving Hong Kong then arriving and leaving Alaska. I would have bet money they were already here and waiting.

btru82

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site

Mine showed it left Kentucky last night then this morning showed it leaving Hong Kong then arriving and leaving Alaska. I would have bet money they were already here and waiting.

In past years it would bounce around between China Hong Kong and Alaska but usually the day before it was somewhere in the US and on its way to me.

Not sure why things changed this year when my receipts were time stamped at 303 and 304am.

wenrob

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site

In past years it would bounce around between China Hong Kong and Alaska but usually the day before it was somewhere in the US and on its way to me.

Not sure why things changed this year when my receipts were time stamped at 303 and 304am.

I’m thinking it’s a UPS thing. Apple itself still shows 9/21 for all of ours.

btru82

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site

I’m thinking it’s a UPS thing. Apple itself still shows 9/21 for all of ours.

In the Apple app yes, but if you click on the tracking number it changes when ups loads. I hope it is just a ups issue but now I don’t want to get my hopes up. But again, first world problems lol

spanishcop

Mar 25, 2009
Visit site
Mine also delayed till Monday 24 showing it departed Alaska. Though email from Apple still says Friday delivery but when I choose to track it says Monday. WTF

wenrob

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Mine now says “Information Not Available.” Husband’s still says the 24th. Just going to have to wait and see I guess.

Edit: We’re all updated back to 9/21! *crosses fingers*

Last edited:

spanishcop

Mar 25, 2009
Visit site
I’ve had UPS change delivery days back and forth multiple times, so don’t be surprised if by tomorrow there all on track for delivery

Strange now it's switched back to Friday delivery. Glad to hear it but not keeping my hopes up. I'll continue to assume Monday worst scenario. It is what it is. Better than some showing in October or later.

duke1231

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I’m in Vermont and FedEx shows it leaving Indianapolis at 4:45am. I’m assuming it’s on an aircraft. My date still says 9/21.

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I actually had a XS for in store pick up today at 1pm EST but I checked my email this morning and Apple sent a message telling me the phone won’t be ready for pick up during the check in time and they will send an email when I can pick it up. This is never happened to me with Apple before. Does this mean I won’t get a phone today/ this weekend? They already have a pending charge for it on my credit card so it would be lame not to get the phone on launch day or launch weekend.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711