What Did Everyone Order???

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I ordered an unlocked 256GB Max in Gold yesterday for pickup at a local Apple Store on 9/21

I think the gold is tacky but it'll do for my 2 week trial.

Edit: The unlocked phone is an AT&T "version" but is unlocked because I'm paying full price.

Dwood1970

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
I just order my first iPhone/iPhones. I ordered a 64GB XS Silver for me and a 64GB XS Gold for my wife as well as a Watch 4 for each or us. I was going to wait for the XR but decided to go with the XS. That seems more like a 2 year for me than the XR.

Sweet combo especially for your first one. Hope you enjoy.

rebretz000

Mar 20, 2017
Visit site
Sweet combo especially for your first one. Hope you enjoy.

Sadly I returned the XSs and will get the XRs. I was one of the unfortunate persons to have weak signal/antenna issues. Unless a software updates does fix the signal, which I really hope, then I will reorder the XSs.

Dwood1970

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
Sadly I returned the XSs and will get the XRs. I was one of the unfortunate persons to have weak signal/antenna issues. Unless a software updates does fix the signal, which I really hope, then I will reorder the XSs.

Well dang that sucks. Hopefully it all works out. How do you like the watches.

rebretz000

Mar 20, 2017
Visit site
Well dang that sucks. Hopefully it all works out. How do you like the watches.

Watches are backordered until the end of October at least. But even if I would have received them I don't own an iPhone so I couldn't use them. My wife and I are moving over from Android OS that we've been on since day one. Long story short when we were dating an AT&T rep refused to allow us to get a joint plan and upgrade to iPhones back in 2009 so we went to Verizon and got Motorola Droids. Currently Pixel 2 users but no more. Google hasn't made any strides in years and seems to be regressing in some areas.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73