What Did Everyone Order???

Westiemom

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Anyone stupid like me and stay up late to preorder as soon as ordering was available? Lol. Haven’t done that before but decided to go for the “experience.” Turns out I really didn’t need to do that since Verizon still shows that if you order right now it will arrive the 21st. At least for the model I chose. It was very difficult to get through though. The page stuck on “choose which phone you want to upgrade” and I ended up clicking the Chat button. A rep placed the order for me but that took a while too. The rep said he was working with more than one person at a time and so there were long pauses between each text. But now I can say I stayed up late to jump in “line” first thing. 🤣
I went with the gold Xs 256 GB. I have always had the Plus phones so since there was no spec difference this time I wanted to try a smaller form factor.
I got the 8Plus last year and decided to wait for the 2nd gen X, so it will be a big change for me.

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Looking to get the XS Max 64 I like the size of it a little smaller than the plus models. I havent totally made up my mind yet since they are not shipping on the 21st .

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I didn't order, but I do like the colors of the XR. I'm thinking if the Xr sells well (which I think it will) they may think about adding colors to next year's higher end models as well.

rdmedina7

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Anyone stupid like me and stay up late to preorder as soon as ordering was available? Lol. Haven’t done that before but decided to go for the “experience.” Turns out I really didn’t need to do that since Verizon still shows that if you order right now it will arrive the 21st. At least for the model I chose. It was very difficult to get through though. The page stuck on “choose which phone you want to upgrade” and I ended up clicking the Chat button. A rep placed the order for me but that took a while too. The rep said he was working with more than one person at a time and so there were long pauses between each text. But now I can say I stayed up late to jump in “line” first thing. 🤣
I went with the gold Xs 256 GB. I have always had the Plus phones so since there was no spec difference this time I wanted to try a smaller form factor.
I got the 8Plus last year and decided to wait for the 2nd gen X, so it will be a big change for me.

This!! Lol i stayed up and hopped on the phone around 11:40 PM (PST) to ask about eligibility for my line and moms. Ended up disconnected as we were about to finalize the first line. Then by the 3rd phone call and at 12:40 AM, had 2 iPhone Xs ordered. One black one silver. Both 256 GB.
Leaving behind my iPhone 8 Plus and looking forward to a smaller form factor without losing screen real estate.

michial

Aug 7, 2009
Visit site
I upgraded from a 64gb silver 8 plus to a 64gb Xs Space gray and a black Apple leather case. I’m so excited and I just can’t hide it. I’m about to lose control and I think I like it.

Rocket_Girl

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Pre-approved in upgrade program, order choice in queue.
Set alarm for 1:59 am Central time. Order complete in about 15 seconds. Gold XS 256 gb.
Gold breaks tradition - always black, grey, or silver for me. Hmmmm.
Second order for Watch 4.0, 44m black aluminum.
Both deliver 9/21.

Went for watch 3.0 Hermès last year, scratched that itch. Now to sell that one!

firstborn80

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
I have always had the Plus phones so since there was no spec difference this time I wanted to try a smaller form factor.

I’ve had the plus phones since the 6s and I’ve decided to downgrade in size too. I don’t think it’ll take too much to adapt. I’ve grown tired of the larger phone and want one I can use one handed.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I always go with the Black/Space Gray. The color is really moot, since I always keep a case on the phone. As someone mentioned in the past, I did not like the white face, and once I got stuck with a Gold and a white Face, and that drove me nuts. So by default I go Space Gray.

Got the Xs Max 256 and a Product Red Silicone Case. Also got a Peel matte black case and a peel tempered glass screen protector, but it will not arrive until after the phone.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I didn’t order anything, but I am going to check out the new Series 4 Watch when it hit the stores.

Ditto for me.

I currently have the 42  watch and wear it with a cuff band so I need to actually try on the new 40 & 44 to see which is a better fit.⌚

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Ditto for me.

I currently have the 42  watch and wear it with a cuff band so I need to actually try on the new 40 & 44 to see which is a better fit.⌚

I went from 42mm original series Watch to a 38mm Series 3 and have adjusted with ease. I like the size of the 38mm better, even though I didn’t originally and therefore, if I get the Series 4, it’ll definitely be the 40mm model.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I went from 42mm original series Watch to a 38mm Series 3 and have adjusted with ease. I like the size of the 38mm better, even though I didn’t originally and therefore, if I get the Series 4, it’ll definitely be the 40mm model.

Thanks!
I’ll probably get the 40 as well. I have the 42 because I like big watches but it basically covers my entire wrist, lol.

(Pics I had posted when the  watch first came out.)

7cdcc6786f713c29c7072ecacc83a64e.jpg

9e62d9cdd7479f748e9b154c21122901.jpg

Westiemom

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Well, phone shows as shipped today when I check my order on Verizon website. It says overnight delivery so I got all excited. However when I put the tracking number in at the FedEx website it says “hold for delivery on Sept. 21st.” Lol! I should know that they’re not going to let anyone get it before then!

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I have a IPhone XS 256 GB Silver pre ordered and ready for pick up on Friday. I am upgrading from my iPhone 7 Plus 128 GB that I had since it launched two years ago.

I was going to get the 64 GB but in my years of having an iPhone, it’s always better to have more than enough storage that not enough even though I wouldn’t use anywhere near that much storage. The other reason I went 256 Gb is because I won’t be upgrading iPhones again anytime soon ( at least three years maybe longer) with the increasing expensive price points of the phones. Luckily, I had saved up a little to help with the cost this year, but yea. I feel that the XS is future proof enough for me to last three years or longer.

If I upgrade it will be my Apple Watch series 3 to the series 5.

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I have a IPhone XS 256 GB Silver pre ordered and ready for pick up on Friday. I am upgrading from my iPhone 7 Plus 128 GB that I had since it launched two years ago.

I was going to get the 64 GB but in my years of having an iPhone, it’s always better to have more than enough storage that not enough even though I wouldn’t use anywhere near that much storage. The other reason I went 256 Gb is because I won’t be upgrading iPhones again anytime soon ( at least three years maybe longer) with the increasing expensive price points of the phones. Luckily, I had saved up a little to help with the cost this year, but yea. I feel that the XS is future proof enough for me to last three years or longer.

If I upgrade it will be my Apple Watch series 3 to the series 5.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I ordered Xs and X Max both in Gold 256 GB with T-Mobile. I have UPS tracking for both already. I also ordered a series 4 Apple Watch for in store pickup Friday at Apple.

rebretz000

Mar 20, 2017
Visit site
I just order my first iPhone/iPhones. I ordered a 64GB XS Silver for me and a 64GB XS Gold for my wife as well as a Watch 4 for each or us. I was going to wait for the XR but decided to go with the XS. That seems more like a 2 year for me than the XR.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73