Pre Approval Done

lv1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I am in the Apple upgrade program and want to upgrade one of my phones. Do I need to go through the pre-approval process again or do I just pre-order on 9/14?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I am in the Apple upgrade program and want to upgrade one of my phones. Do I need to go through the pre-approval process again or do I just pre-order on 9/14?

Probably, but I don’t know for certain. Call an Apple Store to find out.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

I am fairly certain I read that you need to get the approval again for each device

lv1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I am fairly certain I read that you need to get the approval again for each device
So I figured out my problem after reading the fine print. I am already in the upgrade program and wanted to upgrade the phone. I tried doing the pre-approval on my iPad using the Apple Store app and it did not work. It only stated I was eligible. The fine print said I had to do the pre-approval from the iPhone (not the iPad). I then tried it on the phone and it worked smoothly. I received the pre-approval email. I decided to go with the space gray XSMAX, since I use a case.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner