Just picked up a gold myself. So far so good. Love the size. I had the XR until today when my wife decided she wanted it and took possession of it lol. Went to get the blue one for myself since I chickened out the first time and decided last second to get the gold XS. I’ve never gotten gold before so this is new.

The XR was great. Hope the XS goes just as smooth. Had the max but it was to big. Trying to downsize.
    I was debated between XS and Max, coming from an 8 Plus. I opted for the XS (Gold) but I don’t know if I did the right thing. I’m missing the big screen and definitely missing the battery life.
    11-18-2018 04:48 AM
    I was debated between XS and Max, coming from an 8 Plus. I opted for the XS (Gold) but I don’t know if I did the right thing. I’m missing the big screen and definitely missing the battery life.
    I went from a 7 Plus to an X and never got used to its screen size. I opted for an XS Max and super happy with my decision.
    MaxSmarties likes this.
    11-18-2018 06:45 AM
    Just picked up a gold myself. So far so good. Love the size. I had the XR until today when my wife decided she wanted it and took possession of it lol. Went to get the blue one for myself since I chickened out the first time and decided last second to get the gold XS. I’ve never gotten gold before so this is new.

The XR was great. Hope the XS goes just as smooth. Had the max but it was to big. Trying to downsize.
    Omg! What made you not go for the XR again? I got mine yesterday and really love the size of this thing! XS is the perfect size but I always felt a little crammed with the keyboard.
    areyes163 likes this.
    11-18-2018 07:54 AM
    I got the space gray... I thought about the gold for a hot second though.
    11-18-2018 09:40 AM
    Omg! What made you not go for the XR again? I got mine yesterday and really love the size of this thing! XS is the perfect size but I always felt a little crammed with the keyboard.
    Well the blue I had was only in stock in 64gb and I needed 128gb. So instead of getting the same color XR again I opted for something different. Keyboard definitely is smaller. But it’s easier to reach one handed and it fits nicer in my pocket. But man battery life sure is better on the XR.
    11-18-2018 11:04 AM
    Well the blue I had was only in stock in 64gb and I needed 128gb. So instead of getting the same color XR again I opted for something different. Keyboard definitely is smaller. But it’s easier to reach one handed and it fits nicer in my pocket. But man battery life sure is better on the XR.
    It is easier, I'm enjoying the XR so far. Upset ya left me hahaha.
    areyes163 likes this.
    11-18-2018 02:11 PM
    It is easier, I'm enjoying the XR so far. Upset ya left me hahaha.
    Ahaha ha lol that’s funny. Yeah XR is amazing. I do miss it.
    11-18-2018 07:06 PM
57 123