Is the iPhone XS Max still a good buy and are there still connection issues w/ its Intel modem?

ep1

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
ok, so I have the iPhone 11 but was considering the xs max, the 11 is under contract with T mobile.
is the xs max still a good buy I heard with the intel modem there was some having connection problems,
and losing wifi connection as well. anyone had that problem or have you had problems with the phone and maybe someone can tell me if some or all was fixed with the latest update.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: xs max

Aside from the increase in size, why do you want to give up your iPhone 11, if you don’t mind me asking?

The last iPhone I owned aside prior to me getting my current iPhone 11 Pro Max was the iPhone X so I’m not aware of the issues you mentioned in regard to the iPhone XS Max. Hopefully, those who have one or have had one will reply soon.

staceymj86

Feb 18, 2019
Visit site
I have had my XS Max with T-Mobile since March 2019. I love my phone but occasionally I do have dropped calls and it do disconnect from the WiFi 2-3 times a week. Other than that I love my XS Max. I will be buying the 12 Pro Max outright so I can switch carriers in the fall.

ep1

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site

the size is pretty much it. and the OLED screen. I might just get the iPhone pro max didn't really like the64 GB of storage.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

the size is pretty much it. and the OLED screen. I might just get the iPhone pro max didn't really like the64 GB of storage.

Yeah, 64 GBs is not a lot to a good amount of people. Still, if you take advantage of cloud storage, it could be. Anyway, best of luck to you in whichever device you choose to get...;0

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox