Dell Technologies Cyber Savings Event - Up to 45% off

I am considering upgrading from a BB Passport. I know how to use Ebay. I also know some outlets exist for genuine manufacture refurbs or used merch. Does anyone know where these are for the XS or XS Max. Still not sure which I would prefer coming from a Passport. TIA
    05-07-2020 07:04 PM
    I am considering upgrading from a BB Passport. I know how to use Ebay. I also know some outlets exist for genuine manufacture refurbs or used merch. Does anyone know where these are for the XS or XS Max. Still not sure which I would prefer coming from a Passport. TIA
    Questions like that are difficult to answer. With that being said, I recommend you buy from a reputable dealer, preferably local. If you know a “friend” who has one and is looking to get something else, make a deal with him or her. Finally, check out AT&T’s website to see its offering of the devices you seek, if available.
    Annie_M likes this.
    05-07-2020 07:17 PM
    Nope. ATT is I think over 800 still! I just watched a comparison video from this guy. They are $700 at some places. [redacted]

Anyone know the retail outlets or outlets on ebay. Are any actually other well known retail outlets. There are some for some electronics.
    Last edited by Just_Me_D; 05-07-2020 at 08:07 PM.
    05-07-2020 07:30 PM
    This is actually Verizons Ebay store. [redacted]
    Still I see it says it will work on GSM networks. Not sure if this is a scummy way to bring a phone to ATT or if there are disadvantages or advantages for a Att version. Don't know what the absolute best solution and source is.
    Last edited by Just_Me_D; 05-07-2020 at 08:08 PM.
    05-07-2020 07:34 PM
    https://www.apple.com/shop/product/FT5E2LL/A/refurbished-iphone-xs-max-256gb-silver-unlocked

$929.00

As long as Apple advertises these prices on their website, you're probably not going to find it much cheaper anywhere else unless it's from a disreputable source. You want piece of mind? Get it from Apple or AT&T and stay away from "those other places".

Remember, you get what you pay for.
    TgeekB likes this.
    05-07-2020 10:38 PM
    Craigslist?
    05-08-2020 02:42 AM
    I have read many times here on iMore that people have used Swappa. Mind you, this is not a personal endorsement as I have no experience with them. I completely agree with @Just_Me_D about buying from a reputable dealer. I also agree completely with @Lee_Bo. Good luck with your quest. Be sure to read reviews, choose carefully and protect yourself. Just because some is a low price does not mean that it’s a good deal! Also, please keep us posted!
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    05-09-2020 07:30 AM
    Best buy is around 800 and I think about the same price at att and I am of course due for an upgrade. That appears to mean nothing when it comes to price. I could buy one but its almost feels silly because its a two year old phone right. IDK I still have until 2022.
    05-10-2020 09:03 PM
    I’ve had good luck buying new on Ebay but it’s important to shop price and seller’s feedback reputation. That said, unless you do your homework, you can also be burned there.
    05-24-2020 01:11 PM
    https://www.apple.com/shop/product/FT5E2LL/A/refurbished-iphone-xs-max-256gb-silver-unlocked

$929.00

As long as Apple advertises these prices on their website, you're probably not going to find it much cheaper anywhere else unless it's from a disreputable source. You want piece of mind? Get it from Apple or AT&T and stay away from "those other places".

Remember, you get what you pay for.
    Check out Apple’s refurbished section on their website. You can get a Apple refurbished iPhone XS 64GB Space Grey unlocked for $699.00 right now. That’s $200.00 off. All Apple refurbished include a year Apple warranty.
    Last edited by scruffypig; 05-24-2020 at 01:51 PM. Reason: Added quote.
    05-24-2020 01:49 PM
    Check out Apple’s refurbished section on their website. You can get a Apple refurbished iPhone XS 64GB Space Grey unlocked for $699.00 right now. That’s $200.00 off. All Apple refurbished include a year Apple warranty.
    For the OP, this is probably a better deal than eBay or Amazon choices. I would also suggest to check out your carrier.
    05-24-2020 04:39 PM