Switching from XS Max to iPhone 11?

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
LOTS of folks here will be doing that! MUCH more so then among the "regular" folks. lol I'm going to take a good look at the 11. Currently I have a OnePlus 7 Pro, but before that I had,oh wait I had the S10 Plus, but before THAT I had an iPhone XR! lol

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
I just dont know this year. If it weren't for the size factor I would have stayed with my X last year. Im sure Apple will come up with some compelling reason to upgrade again, but its going to have to be something special.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I might go from the XS to the new "smaller iPhone" if battery rumors end up being true. XS battery is pretty weak so the larger battery would definitely help. May go for the XR replacement though for true battery life champ.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Doubt it, got the Xs Max 64gb last year, sold it went back to a 8 then to the Xr64gb, and just got a brand new Max 256gb for $740Aud under retail. Was too good a deal to pass up and the 256gb was needed.
I own our phones so don't really want to go back on a 2 year contract, pay $50 a month sim only now no contract, a max 256gb on the same plan now would be $146 over 2 years, the 11 will be more.
Outright the 11 pro with descent storage will be $2099Aud plus at a guess, the max 256gb is $2039 now.
US v AUD is lower than last year too.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm staying with my Xs Max for at least another year, maybe more and I cannot be persuaded ...LOL

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
My thought is that I'll skip this year. It sounds like the 2020 iPhone may be something special and I'll likely want it, if just for the 5G antenna (and that it is allegedly going to be Qualcomm).

TheLegoJoker

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
My XS Max has been super glitchy for months so I’m going to be buying a new phone for sure. The only question is will it be the new iPhone or the Note 10 plus? Really liking what I’ve seen on the Note but I’m very ingrained in Apple so it would be difficult to switch. We will see, but definitely swapping out the xs max one way or the other.

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I might just hold off a year. I am loving my iPhone XR too much. I am afraid I can’t give it up. The upcoming product launch might change my mind. We will have to wait and see.

RTakher209

Nov 7, 2017
Visit site
There’s actually no reason for me to ditch my XSMax, it’s a beast. I tell myself this every year when the new phones arrive, I don’t need to upgrade but I always end up doing so. Maybe this year will be different and I’ll keep my current phone. Haha

TechTs

Oct 29, 2018
Visit site
There’s actually no reason for me to ditch my XSMax, it’s a beast. I tell myself this every year when the new phones arrive, I don’t need to upgrade but I always end up doing so. Maybe this year will be different and I’ll keep my current phone. Haha

This is me exactly although I really really want to keep my max. Before I was more mentally open to upgrading but I think this year I’m gonna wait till next. I really love my phone and the changes that are allegedly happening next year are worth holding off for.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR