My brother is getting the 11 Max pro I am staying with my xs Max. Only have had 7 months and still paying on it . Works perfectly and I love my ohone🥰
    09-28-2019 02:27 AM
    I'm still on the sidelines. What I have is tremendous. Travel creating a desire for new cameras or wrecking my phone are all I can think of for reasons to change right now.

My advice to some is different. If one doesn't have an all screen or more than one rear facing camera I see the new models as great options.
    10-01-2019 01:30 PM
    Almost 2 weeks after the new iPhones launched, and I haven’t bit the upgrade bullet yet. I’m still holding out to switch carriers next year and pay outright for the 2020 iPhone. Hoping I can stick to this for the next 11.5 months.
    10-01-2019 05:33 PM
    Would you guys say jumping from the xs max to the 11 be a downgrade? I really want the camera ? And the phone size is just right.
    10-02-2019 09:28 AM
    Would you guys say jumping from the xs max to the 11 be a downgrade? I really want the camera ? And the phone size is just right.
    That’s a matter of personal preference, really. Of the differences between them, the OLED vs LCD is the killer for me. I need the OLED panel of the Max for visibility in bright daylight more than the camera on the 11. So to me, the 11 is a downgrade.
    tekjunkie28 likes this.
    10-02-2019 09:35 AM
    I went from a xs to xr. I will say the 6.1” is the sweet spot however, there is a big difference in screen quality, and it’s a hard pill to swallow when you spend a year with an OLED screen. If you have the extra money, get the pro or stick with the XS max.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    10-02-2019 11:23 AM
    I'm staying with my Xs Max for at least another year, maybe more and I cannot be persuaded ...LOL
    Well, this was a false statement...LOL. I'm totally happy with my Midnight Green 256gb Pro Max.
    Anastayja1 and TechTs like this.
    10-02-2019 11:33 AM
    Go into a store and hold the two devices side by side. I personally can DEFINITELY tell a difference in screen quality.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    10-02-2019 03:07 PM
    Go into a store and hold the two devices side by side. I personally can DEFINITELY tell a difference in screen quality.
    I did i just cant see the difference lol. I might just wait to be honest
    10-02-2019 08:41 PM
    Well, this was a false statement...LOL. I'm totally happy with my Midnight Green 256gb Pro Max.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    10-02-2019 08:52 PM
    Would you like to use my readers (holds out eye glasses)...LOL
    wenrob likes this.
    10-03-2019 08:38 AM
    If you can't tell a difference, that's fine. I think that means you may be just fine with the 11 rather than a Pro model. The other differentiating factor is the camera. Do you want the telephoto lens or not? If not...then definitely go with the 11. It wouldn't be a downgrade for you personally because the advantages of the higher models don't resonate with you.

When I look at those two phones side by side...I easily see the difference in the way the colors pop out, brightness and clarity.
    10-03-2019 11:25 AM
    Alright guys, i decided to wait and go for Pro max. Going to get it through Apple though. Going to wait until they arent back ordered
    10-04-2019 08:25 PM
    Never mind i ordered it already. . 256 Gig Silver
    10-05-2019 03:50 PM
    Probably so! They always do! We will all find out next Tuesday!
    I didn’t plan on upgrading at first.. but I ended up getting the 11 Pro Max. It’s great, but not a lot of difference in my opinion vs the XS Max.
    10-06-2019 07:12 AM
    Almost 2 weeks after the new iPhones launched, and I haven’t bit the upgrade bullet yet. I’m still holding out to switch carriers next year and pay outright for the 2020 iPhone. Hoping I can stick to this for the next 11.5 months.
    Looks like I’ll have to take back my words Once they are in stock at my local T-Mobile store, I’ll be upgrading.
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    10-06-2019 02:22 PM
    I didn’t plan on upgrading at first.. but I ended up getting the 11 Pro Max. It’s great, but not a lot of difference in my opinion vs the XS Max.
    They are showing up in our HQ office and remote sites now. The one person who does notice a lot of difference is the woman in marketing who does the web and social media video content. She said it took maybe two days to start using her phone for some video/photo short segments that prior would be her SLR system with external mic. Maybe she'd be less impressed if she did bot come from a single lens and monaural phone.

Upgrades I'm seeing people do that do not make sense to me are the XS Max user getting an 11 or 7 Plus users getting an XR or 8.
    10-07-2019 07:32 AM
    Looks like I’ll have to take back my words Once they are in stock at my local T-Mobile store, I’ll be upgrading.
    Don't worry you're not by yourself...LOL
    10-07-2019 09:19 AM
    Zero chance. I really like the iPhone Max. It’s a great phone and does everything I need it to do. These phones cost so much, it’s not fiscally responsible for me to upgrade each year.
    I agree on all points. Apple has finally not done anything new with the iPhone 11 to nudge me to trade. I’m not much of a photographer...so the ugly-as-homemade-sin camera doesn’t dazzle me, the battery life doesn’t impress me to spend another $1000, and I personally don’t need a purple phone.

That said...I hope I’m not a hypocrite and do it later “”just because”, like I have in the past.
    TgeekB likes this.
    10-12-2019 08:58 AM
    I agree on all points. Apple has finally not done anything new with the iPhone 11 to nudge me to trade. I’m not much of a photographer...so the ugly-as-homemade-sin camera doesn’t dazzle me, the battery life doesn’t impress me to spend another $1000, and I personally don’t need a purple phone.

That said...I hope I’m not a hypocrite and do it later “”just because”, like I have in the past.
    I don't know if it makes me a hypocrite, but one of my kids is complaining an old phone has become unreliable, and I believe I will have an international trip coming up. Those might motivate me to do the superior camera purchase and my XS Max go to the child.

With seeing it up close often now, the look of the new camera isn't bothering me. Yesterday I was doing some work with an associate who has an 11 Pro in early hours outside. He did get nicer images and my understanding is that will only get better with the 13.2 software release.
    10-13-2019 08:58 AM
    Ok so i went to my local best buy to see if they had an pro maxes in stock . The girl brought a gold 64 gig back but i told her i wanted to 256. So she goes back and to my surprise she found the gray 256 !! So now i have a iPhone 11 pro max lol
    10-15-2019 01:56 PM
    Ok so i went to my local best buy to see if they had an pro maxes in stock . The girl brought a gold 64 gig back but i told her i wanted to 256. So she goes back and to my surprise she found the gray 256 !! So now i have a iPhone 11 pro max lol
    Congrats
    iMystic158 likes this.
    10-16-2019 06:49 PM
    That makes two of us. I had every intent of sticking with my Max. But when I took my son to look at the 11, he suggested I give him my Max instead and on the spur of the moment I grabbed an 11 Pro. Both of us are happy now. The Max is a big upgrade over the 7+ he was using; I'm loving being able to easily one-hand messages again.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    10-20-2019 10:36 AM
    Okay... I bit the bullet and got an 11 Pro Max.

She’s heavier than my XSMax but I’m wondering why I’m not as excited about it.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    11-04-2019 09:37 PM
    I switched from the Xs Max to the 11 pro. Loving the lightness and ease of holding the phone compared to the bigger devices
    Spencerdl likes this.
    11-04-2019 10:03 PM
79 1234