I said I was going to stay with my max but I changed my mind 11pro max here I come
    MasterDarque and taeisme like this.
    09-08-2019 12:46 PM
    I am going to get the 11 but not for a few months. I need to pay off my Note 10+.
    My XS Max works fine for now.
    Jude526 and MasterDarque like this.
    09-09-2019 09:39 AM
    I am going to get the 11 but not for a few months. I need to pay off my Note 10+.
    My XS Max works fine for now.
    Wow you waste a lot of money on phones lol
    09-09-2019 09:37 PM
    To each their own. I work so I buy what I want lol.
    09-09-2019 09:39 PM
    I will be getting the 11 max pro.
    MasterDarque likes this.
    09-09-2019 09:47 PM
    This whole last year I said I wouldn’t upgrade but as the event as gotten closer I’ve changed my tune since I’m on IUP LOL.

But I’m still waiting for my final decision to be made after the event tomorrow.
    09-10-2019 12:18 AM
    In the last year I have owned a Vivo Nex S, iPhone XR, Samsung S10 Plus, and now a OnePlus 7 Pro. I would not consider it a waste. I buy and sell, plus I take advantage of interest free financing and special promos. I just really enjoy trying new things!
    Spencerdl and ladyc0524 like this.
    09-10-2019 10:04 AM
    My intentions are to keep my Max. But the new lineup is stunning. I still may hold off because I really want to see Apple incorporate the pencil to work with the iPhone

I vested a lot into the Max. Cases and the battery case. The midnight green sure is tempting. Lol
    09-10-2019 04:20 PM
    After watching the keynote, I am set on upgrading my XS Max to the 11 Pro Max in silver or gold. I’m going to wait a few months, to see the reviews on reception, before I upgrade.
    09-10-2019 10:11 PM
    Yep getting green 11 pro maxx
    09-11-2019 12:56 AM
    I'm considering trading for the iPhone 11. We'll see what I decide in the next couple of days.
    09-11-2019 02:07 AM
    Just picked up an XS MAX yesterday. Didn’t really like the 11. I don’t know maybe it’s just me. Bought it for the screen. Saved a little money on it too. Had the X before this. First time I had a phone for two years. Used to upgrade every year.
    09-12-2019 08:38 AM
    No. I’m keeping my XS Max for another year...or so that’s my plan.

I really like my Max, I’m not much of a photographer, and the camera setup on the 11 is...well, fugly to say the least.

Nope, Apple won’t snare me this year with the modicum of changes/adds. Maybe next year!
    09-12-2019 12:57 PM
    I said I was going to stay with my max but I changed my mind 11pro max here I come
    So...truthfully how BIG is the max for girl hands? The last big phone I had was the 7 Plus, and I went to the X when it launched two years ago because I missed the smaller footprint. Now, I’m torn between staying with the smaller footprint or going back to the bigger screen, but I love being able to one hand and I *could* one hand the 7 Plus but it took some juggling (thank god for piano player fingers).

In day to day, I’m not talking looking at it connected to 11 million security connections but in day to day real world, for girls and our pockets is it TOO big, because I remember the 7 Plus was pushing it for me.
    09-12-2019 05:02 PM
    As long as I don't have the cellular issues with the Intel modem I'm selling my XS Max and getting the 11 Pro. I much prefer the smaller size now.
    09-12-2019 05:11 PM
    I prefer the larger screen. It’s personal choice.
    Love my xs Max.
    grover5 likes this.
    09-12-2019 11:37 PM
    So...truthfully how BIG is the max for girl hands? The last big phone I had was the 7 Plus, and I went to the X when it launched two years ago because I missed the smaller footprint. Now, I’m torn between staying with the smaller footprint or going back to the bigger screen, but I love being able to one hand and I *could* one hand the 7 Plus but it took some juggling (thank god for piano player fingers).

In day to day, I’m not talking looking at it connected to 11 million security connections but in day to day real world, for girls and our pockets is it TOO big, because I remember the 7 Plus was pushing it for me.
    My wife has little tiny baby hands and she loves her Max phone.
    reeneebob likes this.
    09-13-2019 08:51 PM
    My wife has little tiny baby hands and she loves her Max phone.
    I ended up ordering the Max - I guess I’ll see if I can reacclimate to the large phone
    09-13-2019 09:20 PM
    I ended up ordering the Max - I guess I’ll see if I can reacclimate to the large phone
    In my opinion it feels smaller than the plus phones. I’m going to upgrade from my XS Max to the 11 pro Max. Great form factor in my opinion.
    tekjunkie28 likes this.
    09-13-2019 09:25 PM
    I’m switching from the XS Max (silver) to the 11. The Max is just too big for me. I had the X and it was too small. Thinking the 11 will be the perfect size. Plus, I’m finally starting to like my phones in the fun colors. Tired of the standard black, white, etc. Excited for my purple 11 to arrive.
    Seneca09 likes this.
    09-14-2019 04:25 PM
    In the last year I have owned a Vivo Nex S, iPhone XR, Samsung S10 Plus, and now a OnePlus 7 Pro. I would not consider it a waste. I buy and sell, plus I take advantage of interest free financing and special promos. I just really enjoy trying new things!
    I used to do that. It gets just too time consuming. Now I have a drawer full of old phones and use the oldest for trade in or give them away. When I was changing phones every few months or so I actually never spent a single $ other then the price of the 1st phone and in the end I came out ahead with a free phone basically. Just have to know the best deals and eventually someone will pay good money for a good device.
    pkcable likes this.
    09-16-2019 09:07 AM
    Zero chance. I really like the iPhone Max. It’s a great phone and does everything I need it to do. These phones cost so much, it’s not fiscally responsible for me to upgrade each year.
    Seneca09 and TLD1 like this.
    09-18-2019 11:54 PM
    I can't imagine the XS Max to 11 switch but possibly a switch to 3 camera Pro in the right circumstances such as one of the kids phones having an early death.

For more photography capability, I need to remember I have a high end SLR system.

Replacing an aging laptop is all I can think of that would be new technology and wise money management because the XS Max and my Series 4 watch are still truly great.
    09-19-2019 10:16 AM
    I've executed my plan.....traded in the Max for the Note 10+. Had problems with old notifications reappearing (could not fix this no matter what I tried) and very slow response to app store over cellular network. Got fed up and got the Note. Really nice phone and surprisingly good battery life. I'll take another look when iPhone 12 rolls out next year.
    09-19-2019 02:45 PM
    I've executed my plan.....traded in the Max for the Note 10+. Had problems with old notifications reappearing (could not fix this no matter what I tried) and very slow response to app store over cellular network. Got fed up and got the Note. Really nice phone and surprisingly good battery life. I'll take another look when iPhone 12 rolls out next year.
    I always wonder about carriers and personal settings with comments like that because I'm in enterprise IT and we have around 750 employees who use personal phones for some of the systems. There's no choice but to have Apple and Android work and most issues are carrier, personal configuration, device age, and support.

Regardless, I really like the way they fit the screen in the new Note products. Good luck!
    09-20-2019 10:07 AM
80 1234