Look at the preorder threads from last year. Those of us crazy ones, obsessively tracking our shipments, are probably the same ones doing it again this year.

See ya guys and gals there!
    My 2018 pre-order was driven by device age whether mine or kids who got our decent hand me downs. Maybe an international or ski trip could drive a new purchase because of the camera upgrades. My reality is the XS Max and my 4 series watch are still tremendous.

I like the plain stainless edge finish so I've wondered if XS Max will be out there as bargains for 11 buyers??? All sort of first world problem stuff here and I hope none of my fine devices die.

It seems to me about everything in Apple's line up now is a mature product category. If common sense prevails my only upgrades should be replacing a 4 year old laptop if only because that is a vital tool for my job.
    Seneca09 likes this.
    09-14-2019 08:30 AM
    My 2018 pre-order was driven by device age whether mine or kids who got our decent hand me downs. Maybe an international or ski trip could drive a new purchase because of the camera upgrades. My reality is the XS Max and my 4 series watch are still tremendous.

I like the plain stainless edge finish so I've wondered if XS Max will be out there as bargains for 11 buyers??? All sort of first world problem stuff here and I hope none of my fine devices die.

It seems to me about everything in Apple's line up now is a mature product category. If common sense prevails my only upgrades should be replacing a 4 year old laptop if only because that is a vital tool for my job.
    That’s cool. I upgraded my XS Max and preordered an 11 Pro Max.
    09-14-2019 10:13 AM
    Hey Guys!

I recently just upgraded from the iPhone x to the iPhone xs max and I know people will be saying you should of waited the new iPhone is right around the corner but honestly I didn't care because this phone is way too good! its like having a mini computer in your pocket!

I'm just curious if anyone here is actually going to upgrade this phone this year or wait til next because I see no reason to upgrade for another 2-3 years
    I do the same thing but on September 11th. Yesterday was the last day to return the Xs Max. I didn’t do it. This phone is good enough. I don’t really care about the camera, I just wanted a bigger screen. I see no difference between the xs Max or the 11 Max. But that’s just me.
    Jude526 likes this.
    09-26-2019 08:39 AM
28 12