Mophie charging case

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I am excited to get the Mophie charging case. I got it at a great price on eBay. I read about it on iMore. I have other Mophie products and like them a lot. I am sure it will work as well as the Apple version but what I paid was better on my budget than the 129.00 Apple price point. I would had preferred a color other than black but again, I got a great deal on it.
I am finding there will be times this will come in very handy.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Nice! Enjoy it. As for me, I'm rarely on my iPhone long enough for the battery to discharge, but during the times I am on it a great deal, I have chargers all around me.

• Wireless charging base at work on my desk.
  • Charging base in my car.
  • of course, I have both wired and wireless charging at home.

parker5011

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I am excited to get the Mophie charging case. I got it at a great price on eBay. I read about it on iMore. I have other Mophie products and like them a lot. I am sure it will work as well as the Apple version but what I paid was better on my budget than the 129.00 Apple price point. I would had preferred a color other than black but again, I got a great deal on it.
I am finding there will be times this will come in very handy.

I almost went with the mophie but I got the  one for $99 so I figured I’d get the one made for the iPhone for the same price. If it would’ve been cheaper I’d have bought the mophie

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I got the Mophie for 56.00. I like how it’s in two parts and has LED.
We both did well on getting what we wanted . Like I had said,own other Mophie products. They work well with Apple.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I have been using the Mophie all day. It’s been good but it’s slick . Best way to hold is be sure your finger is straight up the back while holding
Funny... my brother in Texas called me saying he wants to get a charging case. I think I will give it to him. 🤪

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I broke down and got the Apple branded battery case in the white. I had special coupon from Verizon. Got home to find it delivered today. Easy to put on it
Like how it feels and actually feels lighter in weight than the Mophie! I can hold it easier. I know my brother will like the Mophie .

Didn’t think I would need the battery case. But it will be useful.

parker5011

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I broke down and got the Apple branded battery case in the white. I had special coupon from Verizon. Got home to find it delivered today. Easy to put on it
Like how it feels and actually feels lighter in weight than the Mophie! I can hold it easier. I know my brother will like the Mophie .

Didn’t think I would need the battery case. But it will be useful.

I use mine all the time. I truly like how it is an extension of the iPhone battery and is made by . Enjoy!

comiken205

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
Getting the iPhone smart battery was one of the best decisions I made. My XS Max last all day and then sum before needing to charge both up.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I just wish there was another color option other than the white that I could had ordered. Oh well. I am a clean freak ! LOL

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I tried the Apple battery case but found it was draining too fast as its always on. Mophie's may be slower with wireless charging (depending on which Mophie you get) but I can turn it on when I need it vs alway sin use.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I tried the Apple battery case but found it was draining too fast as its always on. Mophie's may be slower with wireless charging (depending on which Mophie you get) but I can turn it on when I need it vs alway sin use.

I agree. I find the Mophie more slippery to hold. My only complaint
My Apple case is at 35% now. Been unplugged since 7 am. It’s 9:15 pm

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I think Mophie and Apple for that matter need to make their battery cases textured so they don't slip as easily as they do. But they won't likely would not fit into their design ideas.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I think Mophie and Apple for that matter need to make their battery cases textured so they don't slip as easily as they do. But they won't likely would not fit into their design ideas.

Definitely Mophie
Apple smart case is the same material as the silicone and I like it a lot

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Had a casual phone conversation with my brother today. And found out he wouldn’t use a smart battery case. So here I am owning two. Thinking I would gift him the Mophie. So now I know he won’t and I have two. I have the Apple and guess I will be keeping the Mophie for myself now. I prefer the Apple because not as slippery. But maybe I can get used to the Mophie. Lol. I do like how u can control the Mophie separately

comiken205

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
Had a casual phone conversation with my brother today. And found out he wouldn’t use a smart battery case. So here I am owning two. Thinking I would gift him the Mophie. So now I know he won’t and I have two. I have the Apple and guess I will be keeping the Mophie for myself now. I prefer the Apple because not as slippery. But maybe I can get used to the Mophie. Lol. I do like how u can control the Mophie separately

Or you can sell it here on iMore.

ruiinplano

Apr 5, 2019
Visit site
Nice! Enjoy it. As for me, I'm rarely on my iPhone long enough for the battery to discharge, but during the times I am on it a great deal, I have chargers all around me.

• Wireless charging base at work on my desk.
  • Charging base in my car.
  • of course, I have both wired and wireless charging at home.

Power endless!

MelCali82

Apr 5, 2016
Visit site
i love battery cases too. rather have a big battery case than a big non-battery case. I've bought all my mophie's from ebay too