Is it just me, or does typing with the typing sound on, tend to make you type more and faster, too?

Weird, I never have my sound on my phone, always vibrate.
    But, today I the sound on, waiting for a call. I was doing stuff, didn't want to miss the phone call. Then I started to send messages and such. Before I knew it, I felt I was typing much faster.

Weird...
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    06-15-2019 11:03 AM
    Is it just me, or does typing with the typing sound on, tend to make you type more and faster, too?

But, today I the sound on, waiting for a call. I was doing stuff, didn't want to miss the phone call. Then I started to send messages and such. Before I knew it, I felt I was typing much faster.

Weird...
    I suppose hearing the keyboard clicks has a way of making one feel as if he or she typing correctly and faster, but I’m only guessing. I have not noticed whether or not it causes me to feel as if I’m typing faster.
    06-15-2019 11:06 AM
    I find it distracting. I have keyboard clicks turned off by default even though I have my phone on silent almost all the time.
    06-15-2019 04:07 PM
    You know I've had the clicks on since day one and I really don't even hear them anymore...
    metllicamilitia and Spencerdl like this.
    06-16-2019 01:20 PM
    You know I've had the clicks on since day one and I really don't even hear them anymore...
    You will now...
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    06-16-2019 02:52 PM
    I like hearing the keyboard clicks unless I'm in a meeting! I'm not sure if they make me feel like I'm typing faster, but I do enjoy them
    06-17-2019 09:18 AM
    i love all sounds like typing, notification, ringtone, Siri-voice, and Screen-lock. never use silent mode.
    06-26-2019 03:10 AM

Weird...
    I would have to say I agree. I always think the same exact thing when I’m typing on my phone. I keep the typing sound turned on all the time. I love the key click sound. I have it turned on at work, on my work PC which is a Windows desktop. If my Apple Smart Keyboard had a key click option, I would probably have that turned on too!!! Lol!!!
    Annie_8plus and ivanwi11iams like this.
    08-03-2019 10:27 AM
    Typing makes a noise, it always did, Stealth typing is not my thing really..
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    08-03-2019 11:34 AM
    Yeah THIS...LOL
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    08-03-2019 11:52 AM
    The only time I hear them is when I’m in bed late in the dark then the clicks sound like an echo
    Annie_8plus and scruffypig like this.
    08-04-2019 03:13 PM
    I keep my phone on mute, most of the time, so I never hear the clicks.
    08-11-2019 08:13 AM