Good morning just have a couple questions I look forward to coming back to Apple I'm a little bored with Google right now especially with the watches anyway I'm thinking about getting a new phone I didn't know if it was better for me just to look at maybe buying a refurbished phone until the end of the year when the new phones come out are you think the max will still be the better phone compared to the new ones coming out at the end of the year? I really enjoy reading all the articles on here I really like going between apple and Google I really think apple is knocked it out of the park with there watch. Android watches and their phones are starting to get a little bored to me anyway I appreciate all your help
    I hope everybody has a wonderful rest of the day!
    06-03-2019 09:44 AM
    G
    Good morning just have a couple questions I look forward to coming back to Apple I'm a little bored with Google right now especially with the watches anyway I'm thinking about getting a new phone I didn't know if it was better for me just to look at maybe buying a refurbished phone until the end of the year when the new phones come out are you think the max will still be the better phone compared to the new ones coming out at the end of the year? I really enjoy reading all the articles on here I really like going between apple and Google I really think apple is knocked it out of the park with there watch. Android watches and their phones are starting to get a little bored to me anyway I appreciate all your help
    I hope everybody has a wonderful rest of the day!
    06-03-2019 09:48 AM
    Welcome back once again. Whats BEST is really up to the persons standards. I currently have the Xs Max and will NOT be upgrading this year. Usually the next generation of any tech is a little better than the previous model. It's really up to you. Good Luck with your decision.
    06-03-2019 10:34 AM
    I just jumped to the Xs knowing the new iPhones would release soon. However for my personal use the iPhone is great over time compared to android. I was happy with my 8 however with the deal of switching carriers I got on the Xs why not. But if they didn’t have a deal on the Xs I would have been fine with my 8. I will have the Xs for at the least 2 years
    06-03-2019 12:15 PM
    From the rumors I read the changes coming to the iPhone 11 are not going to get me to give up my X this year but I’m looking forward to the 2020 offerings with rumored 5G and hopefully a big design change

To the OP if you buy a FaceID iPhone it will hold you over for quite some time
    06-03-2019 02:12 PM
    Thanks everybody for all your help looking forward to making the switch
    06-07-2019 11:09 AM