I have a XS MAX and Series 2 Watch. In the tv app on the phone I can’t add sports teams. Is this a bug or has anyone else had this problem? This has been happening since yesterday. I’ve restarted both my Watch and phone numerous times and that hasn’t worked.
    04-24-2019 08:45 AM
    Ok are you looking to get sports notifications to the watch? Which sport? If it's MLB or NHL, both have excellent apps that can do it. MLB At Bat, and NHL app. I would imagine the NBA and the NFL also have apps. Another solution might be the ESPN app. Ok just found the app you want, ESPN: Live Sports and Scores. (it DOES have a watch app)
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    04-24-2019 09:27 AM
    Ok are you looking to get sports notifications to the watch? Which sport? If it's MLB or NHL, both have excellent apps that can do it. MLB At Bat, and NHL app. I would imagine the NBA and the NFL also have apps. Another solution might be the ESPN app. Ok just found the app you want, ESPN: Live Sports and Scores. (it DOES have a watch app)
    Thanks, but I’m not interested in those apps. I’m trying to get the tv app favorite teams to work and to show up on the Siri watch face. The Siri watch face stopped working with this feature a few days ago and now I can’t add teams in the tv app. Again, I’ve restarted both the Watch and phone and it doesn’t work still.
    04-24-2019 09:41 AM
    In my house there are three other iPhones and one iPad that’s having this problem as well, so maybe the servers are down or something to get the data? I can’t add favorite sports teams in the tv app sports section.
    04-25-2019 11:33 AM
    I don't think that the Apple Watch has anything to do with it. That part of your post just confuses the question.

On my iPhone 8, iPad Air, and iPad Mini 4, I had no problem selecting favorite sports teams in the sports section in TV app.
    04-25-2019 12:59 PM
    So here's a weird thought/question.... have you somehow gotten logged out of the App? I went to check mine out of curiosity and couldn't see favorites. I realized that I needed to log in, and they showed up. Just a thought
    04-25-2019 01:52 PM
    I don't think that the Apple Watch has anything to do with it. That part of your post just confuses the question.

On my iPhone 8, iPad Air, and iPad Mini 4, I had no problem selecting favorite sports teams in the sports section in TV app.
    My  watch has favorite teams linked on the Siri watch face which has not been working well for a few days.

This must be a bug with all the devices in my house if it’s happening to all of them.
    04-25-2019 02:27 PM
    So here's a weird thought/question.... have you somehow gotten logged out of the App? I went to check mine out of curiosity and couldn't see favorites. I realized that I needed to log in, and they showed up. Just a thought
    I signed out of iTunes and back in again but the problem’s still there.
    04-25-2019 02:27 PM
    I signed out of iTunes and back in again but the problem’s still there.
    I meant the ESPN app. See if you are still signed in to the ESPN App. If you are, try signing out and back in.
    04-25-2019 02:29 PM
    I meant the ESPN app. See if you are still signed in to the ESPN App. If you are, try signing out and back in.
    I’m not using the ESPN app. It’s the Sports section in the TV app.
    04-25-2019 02:32 PM
    Gotcha! So my only other thought is that it must be some sort of bug, so you may want to submit feedback to Apple. Here's a link: Apple Watch Feedback
    04-25-2019 03:02 PM
    Gotcha! So my only other thought is that it must be some sort of bug, so you may want to submit feedback to Apple. Here's a link: Apple Watch Feedback
    I don’t think I’ll report it because this bug exists on the three other iPhones and one iPad in my house as well. I will monitor this problem over the weekend and see if it’ll go away. If other users are having this problem then please post it in this thread!
    pkcable likes this.
    04-25-2019 03:04 PM
    I have a XS MAX and Series 2 Watch. In the tv app on the phone I can’t add sports teams. Is this a bug or has anyone else had this problem? This has been happening since yesterday. I’ve restarted both my Watch and phone numerous times and that hasn’t worked.
    I just checked on my iPhone XR. I am able to select my favorite teams just fine in the TV app.
    04-25-2019 10:16 PM
    I just checked on my iPhone XR. I am able to select my favorite teams just fine in the TV app.
    Still not working for me on my XS MAX.
    04-25-2019 10:21 PM
    The teams are showing in the tv app now but not on my Watch.
    05-03-2019 04:32 PM
    I ended up deleting the teams and changing the Watch face. This issue was getting pretty annoying for me. I hope this is changed in watchOS 6 and iOS 13.
    05-04-2019 11:37 AM
    It looks like the bug fixed itself! I hope this remains the case for future software updates.
    pkcable likes this.
    05-11-2019 05:49 PM
    Glad to hear that it got resolved!
    05-13-2019 09:00 AM
    Oh good! I'm so glad.... I have been wondering how that was working out for you!
    05-13-2019 10:04 AM
    It stopped working again after 12.3 and the lates Watch update came out, but then I restarted both devices and it’s been working well ever since!
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    05-17-2019 07:23 AM