How many still using these.......

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I still use them not sure if they’re needed but my reason for using them is to keep up the resales value

chrisforpm

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Never have, never will. Just a preference. I enjoy the pure glass experience. I use a case and have AppleCare + just in case.

boogas8

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
I do. Tried going without a few weeks ago but I’m too careless. Ended up with to small scratches are not deep but noticeable.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I use a Zagg Glass screen protector partly for protection, peace of mind and partly because while sitting in my Apple store waiting for the Geniuses, I see far to many people coming there to get there "cracked" screens repaired while listening to them say how much is a screen protector and how long is the wait...LOL

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The only screen protector I ever used was the built in one on my old OtterBox Defender I had on my iPhone 5. I do use a good protective case. I've never had any problems not using a screen protector. For me, it would just be a waste of money.

Stan Jackson

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
The only screen protector I ever used was the built in one on my old OtterBox Defender I had on my iPhone 5. I do use a good protective case. I've never had any problems not using a screen protector. For me, it would just be a waste of money.

Yea I typically rock a apple leather case with a tempered glass screen protector...about 10 bucks for the screen protector

Rev17

Apr 7, 2016
Visit site
I did not use any screen protector on the 3 years I used my 6s for... But bought one for the Xs max right away. It's too expensive not to take every precaution to keep the phone safe!

So far in the 5 months, haven't noticed any difference in responsiveness or experience. Plus keeps me sane in case I accidentally kept my phone in a pocket with some keys or change.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I use them but we (I'm sr IT admin) no longer buy premium versions. The few for less than $8-12 with mounting aid work well.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711