How many still using these.......

McGyver98N

Feb 10, 2019
Visit site
I use screen protectors on every device I've had since my 4S. I have a $10 7x protector on my XR and a thin gel clear case to display the product red color. All I need and the perfect amount of protection.

Ken Magel

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
I would have said I did not want a screen protector until about two weeks ago. Then, I noticed that my keys had scratched the screen of my three year old iPhone. It is still very usable, but now I wish I had had a screen protector.

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Yes, always. Been using glass screen protectors for the past 7 years now. Prior to that, those PET film ones. Can’t stand any type of scratches or micro abrasions on my screens. Once I see them, i can’t unsee them.

TechTs

Oct 29, 2018
Visit site
I use the bodyguardz pure 2 edge. Doesn’t look like there’s a screen protector on. I love it! And I don’t have any scratches on my phone

Doug B

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I still use them. But I’ve seen what my wife can do to a screen within the pit of despair (aka her purse).

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
I have a screen protector on my 7 plus even though I get tempted very often to take mine off when I read these forums.

wenrob

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
My husband dropped and cracked the screen on the original iPhone inside of two weeks. He always uses a screen protector. My two youngest use them. My son doesn’t really need it but his twin sister absolutely does. I change hers fairly regularly. My older daughter and I don’t use them. She’s shattered a 4, I’ve never (*knock wood*) damaged a phone. I do tend to use a sturdy case with a lip.
Aside from the two kids who get hand me downs the rest of us have Apple Care so I don’t worry too much about it.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I always use the tempered glass, its far cheaper to replace a screen protector than it is the display. Even with AppleCare+ the cost is still higher.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2