Anyone jumping to the s10 or s10+

suitebliss

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
I want to see what Apple is going to offer in Sept, but it’s mighty tempting. That 10 looks nice! Even if I did jump, I would wait for the Note 10.

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Nope. I’m on my Xr for several years. I usually only upgrade once every 3-4 years. Definitely like what Samsung is doing though and may not just blindly upgrade next time.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Nope. I joined Team Apple several years ago and don’t plan on switching. The S10+ looks awesome though.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I jumped off Samsung 3 yrs ago. There new devices do look impressive BUT I have made the expensive investment into the Apple ecosystem and I am quite content. I just got the XS Max and upgraded from Series 3 watch to the 4. Both Android and iOS are great. But I prefer Apple. Apple is ahead on what the watch can do and I like how it fits and all its functions . I have no intentions of switching.

steveh552

Trusted Member
Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Just wondering if anyone is making the jump to the new S-line up???

Nope. I tried going back to Samsung for the Note 7 and as we know that phone was da bomb, then back to Iphone and then tried the S8 and then back to Iphone. I have went from the X to the XS max and a series 3 watch to a 4. I am heavily invested in the apple eco system from a macbook to the phone to watch to a home pod and TV. I just dont see myself going to the dark side again.

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Not me, until a company comes up with a ecosystem like Apple that I'm comfortable with, I'm staying with Apple and keep an Android device as a second phone so I can stay up to date with Android.

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
The S 10’s look like solid devices. And the only thing that would push me to Android is the call quality on my iPhone.
Again, it’s either the network it’s on, the area, or the phone.
But I doubt I would jump ship, I am very much invested in Apple.
I do use several Google apps, and products so I wouldn’t say never.

ab06deg1

Nov 25, 2016
Visit site
I tried android in 2014, after 6 years of iPhone. I wanted the bigger screen but when they released the plus and no split screen I said it’s time to try the other side and I bought the note 3. And note 4 after that (God, that fingerprint sensor shouldn’t have seen the daylight), I wanted the edge note but wasn’t available. I drooled on note 5 release conference but some smart head at Samsung decided that the Europeans don’t want the note so they didn’t launched it in Europe. And finally note 7 launched and they did us the courtesy to let us, Europeans, give them our money. And after two months of extremely poorly managed situation I came back. And let’s just say that even if their phones are foldable or rollable, they have 0 interest from me even looking at them. Though I’m sure they are better than they were 2-3 years ago, I’m done with experiences.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner