Me either. I am all in on Apple
    04-19-2019 01:43 AM
    Can't see myself going back to Samsung.
    I dabbled with android but could never get the feel of it. I think it came down to the fact that I didn’t care to have an open sourced phone. Now with the ecosystem and the fact that the  Watch is miles ahead of anything else I can’t leave. I just can’t.
    iwoodland likes this.
    04-21-2019 12:48 AM
    Not me. Still hooked on the iPhone XS Max + Apple Watch Series 4.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    04-26-2019 10:29 AM
    Not me. Still hooked on the iPhone XS Max + Apple Watch Series 4.
    Hooked 4 life lol. Will you be getting the 11 when it comes out?
    04-26-2019 10:33 AM
    Hooked 4 life lol. Will you be getting the 11 when it comes out?
    It depends. I used to hop phones a lot then I kept my Pixel phone for a long time (almost a year -- yes I know that is a long time to me not many lol) and then came to iPhone. I feel I would stay w/ the XS Max unless the 11 has a wide angle lens. That would draw me a lot.
    04-26-2019 10:35 AM
    It depends. I used to hop phones a lot then I kept my Pixel phone for a long time (almost a year -- yes I know that is a long time to me not many lol) and then came to iPhone. I feel I would stay w/ the XS Max unless the 11 has a wide angle lens. That would draw me a lot.
    Yeah I hear ya, a year is long for me too. I'm going to be going on 2 years with the X and anxious to see what the 11 brings. I've hopped and and forth between Android and iOS but always came back to the X. Didn't feel the XS upgrade was significant enough. The 11 will have wide angle based on all the prototype leaks for case manufacturers that just came out.
    04-26-2019 10:38 AM
    Yeah I hear ya, a year is long for me too. I'm going to be going on 2 years with the X and anxious to see what the 11 brings. I've hopped and and forth between Android and iOS but always came back to the X. Didn't feel the XS upgrade was significant enough. The 11 will have wide angle based on all the prototype leaks for case manufacturers that just came out.
    I am really hoping it does. Wide angle lenses are fun to use. If it does have it I will swap since I can just trade in my XS Max back to Verizon and grab the new one.
    popkurn611 likes this.
    04-26-2019 10:42 AM
    Have the s10 plus. Used it for 24 days. I'm back in my iPhone because I missed, iMessage, group messages and using my apple watch. I play to go back n forth between Xs max and S10 plus
    04-28-2019 11:26 PM
    Have the s10 plus. Used it for 24 days. I'm back in my iPhone because I missed, iMessage, group messages and using my apple watch. I play to go back n forth between Xs max and S10 plus
    Those reasons are why I can’t move to the s10. All of my family is on iOS. I have an iPad, an  watch and a . I just can’t get out of the walled garden!!! Haha
    SultanJazz and justin_aga like this.
    04-28-2019 11:52 PM
    I have an S10+ that I bought on April 8th. Love the phone. I've been an Android user since about 2013 but I've also been an iPhone user since the first iPhone and only skipped the 5, 6 and X though I had the 5S, 6S, 6S+ of those models along with the rest of each of the iPhones.

I likely also get the Note 10 when it comes out.

I use my XS Max as my daily and I bought two different colored Series 4 watches this month to replace my series 3 watches.

I think Samsung is doing some amazing things with the phones lately. The S10+ runs smooth as silk.
    SultanJazz likes this.
    04-29-2019 01:11 AM
    After all the hype about the S10, I had a mildly used S10e deal offered me and got it to try out. I'm enough of a geek that I always tend to have both an Android and iPhone -- though the iPhone is my main. I have found myself disappointed with the S10e -- maybe because it was so hyped. It likely also is that I prefer a stock Android; while Samsung has improved their launcher with OneUI, it still isn't as good for me as a more stock Android. What really shocked me was the times, when I was only carrying the Samsung (I have a Series 4 watch to stay connected to my main phone), there were times I actually missed having my iPhone.

As a background, I've traditionally been an Android user. The first iPhone I bought was the 5s, which I go rid of after a couple of months -- the 5s just did not support some things I was using my phone for. My next try was with the iPhone 7, and the iPhone has been my main ever since. Apple has now "fixed" in iOS the things I got frustrated with, with the 5s. And the newer Android features, particularly the new Samsung features, aren't major things to me (while I like some, like Always on Display, they aren't dealbreakers).

I think for me, beyond the watch, the two main reasons for sticking with iPhone are that the apps I use are better on iOS, and I find FaceID more convenient than FPS -- particularly when wanting to use a secure app. Of course, this is what works for me, I know others have different opinions.
    05-01-2019 03:58 PM
    05-01-2019 05:04 PM
    Even Samsung looks to be moving on form the s10.

05-02-2019 05:22 AM
    I switched to the S10+ on launch day also got the Samsung active watch. I haven't looked back. Really enjoying Samsung and all the new stuff it does! Also got the buds for free and those are pretty nice as well.
    I have both phone, so it is not bad!~
    05-02-2019 05:36 PM
    Those reasons are why I can’t move to the s10. All of my family is on iOS. I have an iPad, an  watch and a . I just can’t get out of the walled garden!!! Haha
    Seriously!!! the S10 is a great phone. I jus couldn't stay away. I use my s10 on wifi at home tho
    parker5011 likes this.
    05-06-2019 11:09 PM
140 ... 456