For a while now I’ve used/had two devices. With that, I turned off iMessage and FaceTime, so I could switch back and forth on the fly.

This week, I started using my iPhone XS Max and Apple Watch again, as primary.

I am seriously considering getting back into purely iOS. And, with that, I’d need to consider upgrading my second line later this year, with an iOS device. Even more so since I have Apple Care on all iOS devices. Also feeling like I am wasting these services, with the devices sitting in a drawer.

Anyway, not even sure why I felt the need to ‘share’ this. But...
    03-02-2019 08:54 AM
    I’m the exact same way. iMessage is awesome but what a pain to deactivate. I had a Note 9 along side my Xs Max. When I switched back to the S4 AW,iPhone combo, it couldn’t be beat. Sold my Note 9 last week.
    ivanwi11iams and aximtreo like this.
    03-02-2019 09:22 AM
    I am seriously considering getting back into purely iOS. And, with that, I’d need to consider upgrading my second line later this year, with an iOS device.
    Why not just add the line to the same XS Max? I've been using dual-sim on my max for a while now and it works great. Just sucks that I have to choose only one phone number to work with iMessage.
    03-04-2019 03:39 PM
    For a while now I’ve used/had two devices. With that, I turned off iMessage and FaceTime, so I could switch back and forth on the fly.

I am seriously considering getting back into purely iOS. And, with that, I’d need to consider upgrading my second line later this year, with an iOS device. Even more so since I have Apple Care on all iOS devices. Also feeling like I am wasting these services, with the devices sitting in a drawer.

So you ain’t getting a S10?
    03-04-2019 04:06 PM
    At this rate, only if someone is buying it for me...

So you ain’t getting a S10?
    kataran likes this.
    03-05-2019 09:18 AM
    Welcome back to iOS full time buddy. Enjoy and use em well
    kataran likes this.
    03-05-2019 12:57 PM

While I like iOS for many other reasons, I don’t like to to be tied to a service that is platform dependent especially for messaging and say photos. That is why i use Telegram/WhatsApp and Google Photos.
    MooMooPrincess and libra89 like this.
    03-15-2019 06:17 PM
    I left iOS and went to a Note 9 and even bought a couple of chromebooks. My dad is now using my Note 9. I returned my chromebooks, and got a MacBook 12” which I truly am enjoying!!! I think I’m here to stay!!!
    ecr80 and aximtreo like this.
    03-15-2019 07:59 PM
    Welcome home
    03-17-2019 05:18 PM
    03-17-2019 09:45 PM
    IMessage and FaceTime are great services, can’t imagine anyone purchasing an iPhone and not using iMessage or FaceTime.
    aximtreo and Jude526 like this.
    03-31-2019 08:50 AM
    IMessage and FaceTime are great services, can’t imagine anyone purchasing an iPhone and not using iMessage or FaceTime.
    It's definitely what makes Apple, Apple. Without their embedded services and apps they don't have much else going for them.
    04-01-2019 05:22 PM
    WhatsApp is more used in my country .... Hardly any iOS user here utilises FT and iM
    04-01-2019 07:13 PM
    WhatsApp is more used in my country .... Hardly any iOS user here utilises FT and iM
    I can understand that but from my experience that simply isn’t true and I travel quite a bit.

200,000 iMessages are sent per second:
    63 quadrillion iMessages are sent per year:

Somebody other than me must be using it.

What Country are you in?
    04-01-2019 08:41 PM
    I can understand that but from my experience that simply isn’t true and I travel quite a bit.

200,000 iMessages are sent per second:
    63 quadrillion iMessages are sent per year:

Somebody other than me must be using it.

What Country are you in?
    Trinidad & Tobago
    04-01-2019 09:20 PM
    I tried chrome book as well. Didn’t like.
    04-02-2019 01:46 PM
    I’m the exact same way. iMessage is awesome but what a pain to deactivate. I had a Note 9 along side my Xs Max. When I switched back to the S4 AW,iPhone combo, it couldn’t be beat. Sold my Note 9 last week.
    why you sold you note 9?
    It is a great phone,
    04-04-2019 04:24 PM