I will be keeping my XS Max . No intentions of upgrading. I have only had it 6 months
    TechTs likes this.
    07-14-2019 12:54 AM
    I don’t find the max to be a heavy phone. The also don’t think the battery case is weighted mire than other cases! I like how it feels
    07-14-2019 01:01 AM
    I don’t find the max to be a heavy phone. The also don’t think the battery case is weighted mire than other cases! I like how it feels
    Me too! I actually think it adds the perfect amount of grip. I love the way my phone feels. Feels sturdy and secure.

The battery case is by far my favorite case I’ve ever owned. Even better in pink sand!
    Jude526 likes this.
    07-14-2019 12:46 PM
    I will likely upgrade to the XI Max in the fall, and likely will skip next years new model. I want to give Apple time to work out the 5G issues and battery life will take a hit. Plus 5G isn't really everywhere I go, and its only just being rolled out very limited area where sometime later this year or early next.
    07-16-2019 08:47 AM
    can we have options for hard cases for my phone? also please send with pricing so it will be easy to choose fast.
    07-18-2019 05:56 AM
    I have now had the smart battery case for a week. My coworkers are envious when they see I don’t have to charge it up! I have the white. Not inconvenient on keeping clean.
    I really like this case a lot. If there was one change Apple could do would allow on!off button like Mophie has. I just don’t like how slippery the Mophie case is and having small hands makes it more difficult to hold. I will be giving it to my brother. The Apple case is easy to hold and the grip I have is very secure. Just wish I could shut it off like Mophie
    07-19-2019 10:17 PM
    I used the Smart Battery Case for months and it worked great! I no longer use it now that I have CarPlay and about an hour commute back and forth to work each day. So my phone gets charged back up on the way home from work each day. Occasionally while traveling for work I will take it with me or on weekends, but don’t use it much anymore. Great case though.
    07-20-2019 10:19 AM
    Today when I woke up saw my smart battery case wasn’t working. My phone was at 46% battery. Case 100% and it wasn’t charging the phone. Called Verizon and told the rep I was going into a corporate store to have it checked out. Said I could get a refund or swap out
    I didn’t think to do a soft phone reset. Store rep did and it’s working fine. Giving me till the 31st. If happens again they will refund me or I can swap it out for another. That’s great of them. It’s a pricey item! Hopefully won’t be another issue. And if after the 31st I will go to Apple.
    I like the case
    07-24-2019 01:18 AM
    this is a great product for the outdoor junkhead!
    the thing is when you have it about 6 mons, the battery case seems to charget the phone 60% only
    08-01-2019 11:37 AM
34 12