Smart Battery Case

mcislak17

May 14, 2018
Visit site
I hope nobodies battery case takes a poo. Mine did recently and apple made me make a genius bar appointment for a case. Every apple store here, there are 4 of them, are out of stock. These cases are on a 4-6 week back order. So genius bar ordered me a new one but who knows when I'll get it. So better hope your case doesn't stop working or your have an expensive paper weight.

Good to know hopefully mine continues to work. Really only got it in preparation for our upcoming Disney trip. One less thing to worry about while on the go with four kids

TechTs

Oct 29, 2018
Visit site
I hope nobodies battery case takes a poo. Mine did recently and apple made me make a genius bar appointment for a case. Every apple store here, there are 4 of them, are out of stock. These cases are on a 4-6 week back order. So genius bar ordered me a new one but who knows when I'll get it. So better hope your case doesn't stop working or your have an expensive paper weight.

That would suck! I love mine so much and I tried using a regular silicone case and I just couldn’t do it. I love the way my case feels and like the function of it even more.

What exactly happened? Just didn’t want to charge anymore?

mcislak17

May 14, 2018
Visit site
That would suck! I love mine so much and I tried using a regular silicone case and I just couldn’t do it. I love the way my case feels and like the function of it even more.

Friend of mine got one the other day and it was constantly turning on and off. He exchanged it at Best Buy with no issues.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

Case wouldn’t charge sometimes. Then sometimes the case wouldn’t charge the phone. Finally got the replacement on Saturday from the Genius Bar. It took 15 days to get it.

TechTs

Oct 29, 2018
Visit site
Case wouldn’t charge sometimes. Then sometimes the case wouldn’t charge the phone. Finally got the replacement on Saturday from the Genius Bar. It took 15 days to get it.

Excellent! Glad they replaced it. I bought one white one that didn’t charge the phone but that was awhile ago. I use my pink sand one more. I just hope they’d offer this case (or at least be able to warranty it) until next year since I’m probably going to skip this years iPhone and wait for next..

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I don’t find the max to be a heavy phone. The also don’t think the battery case is weighted mire than other cases! I like how it feels

TechTs

Oct 29, 2018
Visit site
I don’t find the max to be a heavy phone. The also don’t think the battery case is weighted mire than other cases! I like how it feels

Me too! I actually think it adds the perfect amount of grip. I love the way my phone feels. Feels sturdy and secure.

The battery case is by far my favorite case I’ve ever owned. Even better in pink sand!

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I will likely upgrade to the XI Max in the fall, and likely will skip next years new model. I want to give Apple time to work out the 5G issues and battery life will take a hit. Plus 5G isn't really everywhere I go, and its only just being rolled out very limited area where sometime later this year or early next.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I have now had the smart battery case for a week. My coworkers are envious when they see I don’t have to charge it up! I have the white. Not inconvenient on keeping clean.
I really like this case a lot. If there was one change Apple could do would allow on!off button like Mophie has. I just don’t like how slippery the Mophie case is and having small hands makes it more difficult to hold. I will be giving it to my brother. The Apple case is easy to hold and the grip I have is very secure. Just wish I could shut it off like Mophie

Al Paca

Aug 10, 2018
Visit site
I used the Smart Battery Case for months and it worked great! I no longer use it now that I have CarPlay and about an hour commute back and forth to work each day. So my phone gets charged back up on the way home from work each day. Occasionally while traveling for work I will take it with me or on weekends, but don’t use it much anymore. Great case though.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Today when I woke up saw my smart battery case wasn’t working. My phone was at 46% battery. Case 100% and it wasn’t charging the phone. Called Verizon and told the rep I was going into a corporate store to have it checked out. Said I could get a refund or swap out
I didn’t think to do a soft phone reset. Store rep did and it’s working fine. Giving me till the 31st. If happens again they will refund me or I can swap it out for another. That’s great of them. It’s a pricey item! Hopefully won’t be another issue. And if after the 31st I will go to Apple.
I like the case

ruiinplano

Apr 5, 2019
Visit site
this is a great product for the outdoor junkhead!
the thing is when you have it about 6 mons, the battery case seems to charget the phone 60% only

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner