Anyone have any issues with a dbrand skin interfering with the battery case? I just got the battery case, charged it up then put my Xs Max in and it's not being recognized. I've restarted my iPhone but that did not help. I'm also running the latest 12.2 beta if that matters.

I don't want to rip off my skin to find I just have a bad case. TIA.
    02-21-2019 08:13 PM
    Great question. I too have a skin (Slickwraps iron man) on my XS Max and have been contemplating the battery case.
    02-22-2019 08:33 AM
    Great question. I too have a skin (Slickwraps iron man) on my XS Max and have been contemplating the battery case.
    I just tested the battery case on my coworkers Xs Max and the case worked with no problems. I put my Xs Max in his battery case and it didn't work. So, I just figured it was my dbrand skin and took it off. Popped it back into my the battery case and it works fine now. So odd that a thin skin would cause an issue with the Apple battery case when I can wirelessly charge my Max with skin on all kinds of wireless chargers with no issues.
    02-22-2019 09:46 AM
    Well that's not good news. I just ordered a new dbrand skin lol.
    02-22-2019 02:12 PM
    I just tested the battery case on my coworkers Xs Max and the case worked with no problems. I put my Xs Max in his battery case and it didn't work. So, I just figured it was my dbrand skin and took it off. Popped it back into my the battery case and it works fine now. So odd that a thin skin would cause an issue with the Apple battery case when I can wirelessly charge my Max with skin on all kinds of wireless chargers with no issues.
    Wow!! I would have never thought that would be an issue. Seems so weird!
    03-01-2019 09:33 PM
    Wow!! I would have never thought that would be an issue. Seems so weird!
    Yeah, super weird.
    03-01-2019 09:43 PM