Wireless charging XS max

gadget22

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone who has a max used this charger?!? If so some thoughts please. I know this isn’t the correct place for this topic, but I figured I’d get a better response here. I got a price match at Best Buy who matched amazons price of $49.00. I want fast charging on a stand and currently have the Mophie first introduced with the 8plus and X. Thanks.
66be138c50752182c3049168fb61987d.jpg

Last edited:

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Nope haven’t used it, however, it is Belkin which means it’s certified by Apple for fast wireless charging. Belkin is certified by Apple for everything really. That’s why they sell so many Belkin products in Apple Stores. You shouldn’t have any issues with it.

gadget22

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
Nope haven’t used it, however, it is Belkin which means it’s certified by Apple for fast wireless charging. Belkin is certified by Apple for everything really. That’s why they sell so many Belkin products in Apple Stores. You shouldn’t have any issues with it.

Thanks.. I like that I can charge landscape or portrait. I’m gonna look for a good nightstand app now.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Does the Max charge fine in this stand in both directions?

Will the Max fit OK in this stand if you have a thicker case on the phone?

gadget22

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
It does charge in portrait and landscape. I have an apple leather case on mine, but it should be fine with thicker case on it.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
My daughter has this charger with her 8 Plus & she loves it. Can’t speak to the Max though. I’m assuming it’ll be just fine.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
It does charge in portrait and landscape. I have an apple leather case on mine, but it should be fine with thicker case on it.

I just picked up this charger today.

Do the two little led's on yours faintly glow even when the phone is not on the charger?
i noticed this in a dark room (both LED's faintly glowing)

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
This charger makes my phone way hotter than my Samsung or TYLT wireless chargers do.

Hope I'm not damaging my phone using this charger.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
This charger makes my phone way hotter than my Samsung or TYLT wireless chargers do.

Hope I'm not damaging my phone using this charger.

Well that’s not good. Heat is always a concern with inductive charging. The rumor with Apple still not releasing the AirPower charging mat that was announced with iPhone X/8/8+ is that they can’t seem to get heat problems under control.
That said as long as it’s not getting so hot that it’s uncomfortable to pick up and hold you should be okay.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner