Slide bottom to change Apps

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
One features of my XS Max I cant seem to remember on use is sliding the bottom of the screen to change from one open app to another. I found it by accident and thought it would be very useful but I forget about it before I develop the habit of using it. I came from an 8+ so this feature is new to me as of a few weeks ago.

Does anyone use this feature??

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I absolutely love this feature. I don't use it a lot, but it is very handy when I am wanting to quickly swap between a couple of different apps.

fredriks

May 24, 2013
Visit site
I found it by accident and really liked it but haven't got used to use it yet. Think it's a handy function though

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up just been going back to the app drawer? I guess that's what it's called lol. Might have to try and use this some.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
One features of my XS Max I cant seem to remember on use is sliding the bottom of the screen to change from one open app to another. I found it by accident and thought it would be very useful but I forget about it before I develop the habit of using it. I came from an 8+ so this feature is new to me as of a few weeks ago.

Does anyone use this feature??

Yes, I do and I’ve used it in my iPhone X for quite some time, although not as much as I used to.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
It's a great feature when you're getting info from one app for use in another when you don't have your iPad or another device handy.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I used the app switcher till I also stumbled on to it. Only use it when I’m using two apps at once because there side to side.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711