Ok so I love my iphone xs Max, I've been using iPhones for a while now but I've never really jumped in to the whole apple pay/wallet thing. I live in a rural area that is now starting to grow pretty fast and more and more places are getting the readers for nfc payments. I wanna ditch my wallet, but not really sure how and where to store stuff. Like insurance cards, credit/debit cards, reward cards, maybe even gift cards. Can someone help point me in the right direction.
    11-02-2018 11:18 AM
    You just need to set it up, after that it's pretty simple to use. It works via NFC, very similar to the card that gets you in to your work. (maybe) You just need to place your iPhone in close proximity to the sensor (a white box that also reads chipped credit cards). Here's what Apple says about setup....

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204506

Here's iMore's info on Using Apple Pay.....

https://www.imore.com/how-use-apple-pay-iphone-and-ipad
    mach1man and kataran like this.
    11-02-2018 11:38 AM
    If your looking to ditch your physical wallet you can use a scanning app to keep important documents in your device but most states if not all require issued documents like licenses and stuff.

You can buy a case that has a built in pocket to hold them in so along with Apple Pay you can just carry your iPhone with you
    11-02-2018 08:25 PM
    I had used Slickwraps but ultimately I have been disappointed in their customer service, shipping times (ordered on a Sunday, and the in stock items didn't ship for 9 days and I paid for 2 day shipping) and the skins are simply ok. You have to line them up perfectly on the bottom which I get, but if you have to life the bottom to reseat it the microphone/speaker holes will rip.

I just ordered some Dbrand black camo skins today to replace the Slickwraps.
    11-03-2018 06:56 AM