How many have you jumped from the X to the XS Max?

Seneca09

Mar 10, 2018
Visit site
I have. Liked some things about the X but the MAX is no doubt the best iPhone I have ever used. Awesome screen and better sound. The camera is better. This MAX is a powerhouse! Glad I’ve upgraded

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
The Xs Max is the best iPhone I've ever purchased. I'm good for the next 3 years...minimum. LOL

But, but, but...
There’s 5G phones with connectivity issues, and folding phones with screens that are damaged, or break, after a day or two of use...
.... :cough:Samsung:cough: ...

Seneca09

Mar 10, 2018
Visit site
This is why I think apple will figure out the foldable phone mishap that is happening with some Samsung fold devices. Apple likes to sit back and watch it all unfold with the competition and then make it better with what the current technology can allow.

staceymj86

Feb 18, 2019
Visit site
I had the 6>6+>6S+>7+>X>XS Max. I love my Max and don’t regret the change. I survived with the X for 18 months and caved into upgrading in March. I won’t be upgrading this year but instead in 2020, when hopefully Qualcomm is back in the iPhones.

Seneca09

Mar 10, 2018
Visit site
I did and I’m still loving the XS Max. My colleague upgraded from an X to an 11 pro Max, and when he asked me if I also have an 11 pro Max, he immediately recognized mine was the XS Max and wanted to compare it with his 11 pro Max, and realized how much lighter my XS Max was. He ultimately regretted his purchase.

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
I did and I’m still loving the XS Max. My colleague upgraded from an X to an 11 pro Max, and when he asked me if I also have an 11 pro Max, he immediately recognized mine was the XS Max and wanted to compare it with his 11 pro Max, and realized how much lighter my XS Max was. He ultimately regretted his purchase.

I went from XS Max to 11 Pro Max. It’s noticeably heavier than the XS Max.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen