How many have you jumped from the X to the XS Max?

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
I upgraded from my X to the XS Max yesterday. Why? Like everybody else...screen size, and better speakers/sound quality.

I'll have it next week! :biggrin:

chrisforpm

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Literally the one thing I missed by going from the 7 plus to the X was the large sized phone. The XS Max just hit the sweet spot with me. I’ve always had plus sized phones and it feels good to be home again. I probably say this with every new phone, but the XS Max is my favorite iPhone of all time.

mylknhoney84

Jan 13, 2019
Visit site
I jumped from the X to the Max. I don’t have any guilt but I also switched carriers. The screen is lovely but it’s an adjustment, I got use to using my phone with 1 hand.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
My wife just surprised me with 7 Plus to XS instead of the Max where my move for occasional phone freedom or less wight was LTE Apple Watch.

Our use is different so I get it. I’ll make sure she understands or knows batter life and does reading before it’s too late but the reality for viewing is X/XS or Max from legacy Plus type is kind of like moving a little in either direction.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I didn't go from a X to a Xs Max, but I did go from a 7 Plus to a Xs Max and I'm very pleased with my decision.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I got the XS Max once it was available to order, the X was a nice improvement over my 7Plus but it still felt small at times so the XS Max has been much better for me.

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
It’s been months that this thread is created and I still don’t understand the title

The suggested new title may help.

Original title: "How many have you jumped from the X to the XS Max?"

Suggested new title: "How many of you have jumped from the X to the XS Max?"

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Not me, I'm waiting to see where the XR goes I wouldn't want to go any bigger. The XR fits in the my front pocket nice the Max is just too big especially with a leather case on it.

Rev17

Apr 7, 2016
Visit site
Well, I didn't jump from a X to Xs max... I made a HUGE LEAP from the 6s (4.7) 64gb to the Xs max 256gb!

Love this phone. Was contemplating between the Xs and the max but after a lot of back and forth and using the regular version for 3 years, decided to go for the max version.

chrisforpm

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
I went from the X to XS Max. I loved my X, however I’ve always been a fan of the plus sized phones. The XS Max is the perfect phone for me. So much so, for the first time ever, I might skip a yearly upgrade. I say that now, until I see this year’s phones lol.

Stan Jackson

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I made the jump...well sorta. I always had the plus version since the 6s. However, i fell in the trap thinking the XS would replace the plus. While i still stand by saying the XS is the perfect size, its hard staying with it. After three days, I exchanged it for the max. Its like going from sleeping in a full size bed to a queen/king. No regrets

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox