How many have you jumped from the X to the XS Max?

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I was thinking of making the jump, but you always have that “guilt”

Larger real estate would be nicer to have.

Have many of you made the jump? Any regrets?

Nope no regrets whatsoever, the iPhone Xs max is a beast of a phone.

fredriks

May 24, 2013
Visit site
Went from a Ip 8+ to a Mac and I think it's great. Was unsure about face id but it work great!. Just have to get use to it now I think

Peaco

Oct 5, 2015
Visit site
I went from the X to XS Max and I am loving the Max! The display is absolutely gorgeous and the size makes watching video, surfing the internet and playing games a joy.

My wife has the X and it feels great in the hand but the display seems so small and cramped now.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I did, mostly for the screen size, to me the X was more like an iPhone 8 even though it was a full screen. Plus having even more storage space was a plus.

dieseldude

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Went from the x to Xs Max also. It’s been great. Ive always liked the size of the plus sizes iphones and always wanted that size with the X screen.

zenjen

Oct 19, 2017
Visit site
I came back to the plus size...7+, 8+ to X then back to XMax as soon as it was available. Enjoyed the X but always wanted a bigger display.

Al Paca

Aug 10, 2018
Visit site
Jumped from X to XS Max. Don’t get me wrong, it’s an amazing device. BUT with every day that passed I realize I could have stuck with my X and am tempted to sell my XS Max and buy an XS. Personally I feel the X/XS size is just the sweet spot. Just my 2cents

Shahzad Ghani One

Feb 6, 2016
Visit site
Went from x >8plus>x>s9+>x>8plus >wait game for new iPhones > finally bought Iphone Xs max ... phone addiction is real ..

loving my iPhone Xsmax though and willing to stay with it at least 2 may be 3 years .. because fortunately my Xs max have no apparent issue display is white no erect edges no reception issue so far ... series # starts with c39 if that matters :)

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Using and setting up X models are why I waited for the Max.

Why: There are still important apps that are not updated for full screen. The Max size has been enough to use my laptop less and not have to carry it as often. The battery life is a reason.

Considerations: This is a personal decision issue. We all used these things differently. I'm an IT administrator so the screen size is very important. I understand why many want the more compact phones.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Jumped from X to XS Max. Don’t get me wrong, it’s an amazing device. BUT with every day that passed I realize I could have stuck with my X and am tempted to sell my XS Max and buy an XS. Personally I feel the X/XS size is just the sweet spot. Just my 2cents

Mine too. I bought a Xs and a Max at launch. The Max was just too wide and big. Not comfortable for me to type on. Made my carpal tunnel start to flare it. I returned it and went with the Xs.

Graham Lee77

May 23, 2015
Visit site
Just got the XS Max from the X on Apple Upgrade program.

Love it. Even though the X screen is bigger than the screen on a 7 or 8 Plus I really struggled reading stuff on websites and emails and my sight is 20/20.

XS Max is much clearer and is the phone the X should have been.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Just did this weekend, and I enjoy the extra screen real estate and have to say the difference doesn't feel as large as it did going from a non-Plus to the Plus models. I like it!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73